Greenbush a Go?
- Boston rebuilds its regional rail system. Middleton, William D. // Railway Age;Nov97, Vol. 198 Issue 11, pG1
Features the comprehensive rehabilitation and modernization of the Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority's regional rail system that has transformed North America's oldest system into one of its most advanced. Reopening of the railroad; Historical background of the first Old Colony...
- N.H., MBTA discuss bringing rail to Nashua border. MARCHOCKI, KATHRYN // New Hampshire Business Review;11/14/2014, Vol. 36 Issue 23, p18
The article reports on the discussion of officials from New Hampshire and Massachusetts involving the expansion of rail services offered by the Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority (MBTA) from Lowell, Massachusetts to Nashua, New Hampshire.
- Another Rail Study?! ELLIOTT-TRAFICANTE, JOSH // Business NH Magazine;Apr2013, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p33
The article reports on the approval of the Executive Council for a multimillion-dollar study on Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority (MBTA) commuter in 2013. It mentions that the study will investigate at bringing commuter of MBTA rail north to Concord, New Hampshire from Lowell by way of...
- MBTA Gets $1 Billion Federal Loan for Green Line Light Rail Project. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;1/7/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34238, p1
MBTA completes its funding for a $2.3 billion light rail project in Boston with a $996 million federal grant.
- MBTA Gets $1 Billion Federal Loan for Green Line Light Rail Project. Watts, Jim // Bondbuyer.com;1/06/2014, p35
The article reports that the Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority (MBTA) has received a federal grant that will be used to finance the Green Line light rail project of the MBTA in Boston, Massachusetts. Topics discussed include the total worth of the federal grant, the areas that will be...
- Red Signal for Boston-Area Green Line Extension. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;12/11/2015, Vol. 1 Issue F347, p1
The Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority on Thursday terminated some contracts related to its 4.5-mile expansion of its Green Line light rail system north of Boston.
- Agencies Hit Pause Button On Rail Line. Voorhis, Scott Van; Korman, Richard // ENR: Engineering News-Record;1/11/2016, Vol. 275 Issue 18, p8
The article offers information on the termination of contractors for the Green Line Extension light-rail project by the Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority (MBTA). Topics include views of Peter S. White, chief executive of J.F. White Contracting Co., on using the construction...
- MBTA Gets $1 Billion Federal Loan for Green Line Light Rail Project. Watts, Jim // Bondbuyer.com;1/6/2015, p34
The article reports that the Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority (MBTA) has secured the funding for a light rail project in Boston with a federal grant. According to Transportation Secretary Anthony Foxx, the agency has completed the funding for the Green Line light rail project in the...
- In Boston, MBTA unveils a milestone car. // Railway Age;Sep93, Vol. 194 Issue 9, p54
Reports on the Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority's unveiling of its first a.c. propulsion rapid transit car. Cost; Guests during the ceremony.