Cash Yields Up 3 to 4 Basis Points; $438 Million of Hawaii GOs Priced
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;2/5/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31815, p33
Presents charts and graph depicting bonds, securities, and yields in the U.S. market.
- Biggest 2-Day Sell-Off Of Year As Bond Demand Fizzles. // Investors Business Daily;7/12/2016, p9
The article reports that bond yields have risen as a result of the declining demand for bonds.
- BREAKING DOWN BONDS OVER THE AGES. Ruthven, Phil // BRW;6/13/2013, Vol. 35 Issue 21, p21
The article examines the trend concerning the government bonds market in Australia since 1863. It mentions that the mean yield of the market has been 5.6 per cent for almost a century and a half. The average yield has increased from 1974 to 1996 and reached 10.7 per cent in 1996. According to...
- Bond Buyer Indexes Strengthen With Treasuries. Flynn, Hillary // Bondbuyer.com;10/9/2014, p38
The article reports on the decline in the weekly average yield to maturity of the Bond Buyer Municipal Bond Index by three basis points in the week ending October 9, 2014.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;7/18/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31680, p32
Presents data on the performance of bonds in the U.S. bond market as of July 18, 2003. Short-term tax-exempt yields; Increase in visible supply; Municipal market data on general obligation yields.
- MONDAY'S YIELDS. // Bond Buyer;4/3/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32352, p1
Charts are presented that provide information about bond yield in the United States as of April 3, 2006, including the "Bond Buyer" 40's yield to par call.
- Southwest: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for Jan. 15, 2004. // Bond Buyer;1/20/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31803, p39
Presents chart depicting general obligation bond yields in different states of the U.S. as of January 2004.
- GOVERNMENT BONDS AND UNSTABLE GROWTH PATHS. Robinson, William D. // Quarterly Journal of Business & Economics;Summer84, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p36
Provides a description of the behavior of the economic variables of government bonds over time, with particular attention given to the unstable growth paths. Necessity for a government to finance a deficit by some combination of creating money and issuing bonds; Effect of a decision of a...
- Exit and Exchange Option Values on Government of Canada "Retractable Bonds" Dipchand, Cecil R.; Hanrahan, J. Robert // Financial Management (1972);Autumn79, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p62
This article examines the design of the retractable bond issued by the government of Canada since 1967. A corporate retractable bond is a long-term obligation which permits bondholders to cash the debt at period. The government retractable bond is a modified version of the corporate retractable....