- SUPPLIES SHOWROOM. // FoodService Director;4/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p67
Highlights several products for the food service industry. Benefits of the Chil-Stik device from C&K Manufacturing and Sales Co. LLC; Temperature capacity of translucent food pans from Cambro; Features of the Duni-Solutions Take-Out Packaging from Duni Corporation.
- SUPPLIES SHOWROOM. // FoodService Director;1/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p87
Presents information on various products for the foodservice business. Daydot's Disposable Labels; Lunada chair from Virco; Colony line of entrance mats from Lancaster Colony Commercial Products.
- Food Safety News. // Restaurant Hospitality;Feb2004, Vol. 88 Issue 2, p110
Presents food safety products for restaurants, introduced in the U.S. market in February 2004. Disposable bags from FoodHandler; Food Safety Systems Cooking and Scorch Pan Liners from DayMark; Hang-N-Go label dispenser from Daydots; MICROGARD antimicrobial sink from Eagle Foodservice Equipment.
- Daydots opening England manufacturing plant. Bronstad, Amanda // Business Press;07/17/98, Vol. 11 Issue 11, p3
Reports on Daydots International's plans of opening its first international manufacturing facility in England on October 1998. Floor area of the facility to be opened; Locations of manufacturing facilities opened by the company in various countries; Advantages of having a European location for...
- Maximum capacity: Daydots draws the line on growth. Flanders, Jack // Business Press;7/26/96, Vol. 9 Issue 13, Small Business Monthly p1
Focuses on the growth of the Daydots Label Co. under Mike Milliorn's management. Inclusion of the company in `Inc.' magazine's list of 500 fastest growing private companies for three years; Construction on another facility to accommodate the company's growth; Growth rate of the company in five...
- Dots on top. Bronstad, Amanda // Business Press;08/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 16, p17
Reports that Daydots Label Incorporated was listed in the Inc. magazine as one of ten entrepreneurial companies. Daydot's revenues for 1996; Expansion of the company.
- e-comments. Russel, DeNell // Fort Worth Business Press;7/6/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 11, p9
Presents updates on the business sector in Fort Worth, Texas. Metering and data-management service provider MeterSmart LP's acquisition of Utility Data Resources Inc.; Announcement of the inaugural TechMecca financial services technology conference which will be held on November 28-30, 2001;...
- To protect and serve. Marsh, Jackie L. // Fort Worth Business Press;07/21/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 13, p1
Focuses on Daydots International, manufacturer of solutions used to prevent food contaminations in restaurants in the United States. Revenue generated for the year 1999; Partnership with the National Restaurant Association's Educational Foundation in training restaurant managers and employees;...
- Equipment News. // Restaurant Hospitality;Dec2002, Vol. 86 Issue 12, p66
Features several products that can be used at restaurant establishments. Pan Covers from Daydots; Orion Chafers from Vollrath; Lang Equipment Care Products from Lang Manufacturing.