CONVENIENCE AND PORTABILITY: THE COUNTERTOP CRAZE
- top tips. // Travel Weekly Australia;8/25/2006, p24
The article offers tips on how to market hotels and tourists accommodations to married and newlywed couples in Hawaii.
- What DIY instructions should say. // Food Manufacture;May2011, Vol. 86 Issue 5, p22
The article reports on the importance of do-it-yourself (DIY) instructions on designing a new supply chain planning process for food manufacturers.
- Perky's Pizza and Vistar/Roma Offer a One-Stop Pizza and Concession Solution. // Tourist Attractions & Parks;Jan2008, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p102
The article profiles two food service companies; Perky's Pizza, which is a market leader in providing quality pizza products and concession products and services, and Vistar/Roma, one of the largest pizza and concession distributors in the U.S. A discussion of the services which the two...
- It's good to talk. Mutch, Forbes // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;9/11/2003, Vol. 192 Issue 4290, p5
Presents an article on the prevalence of the practice of guest-operated, self-service check-in accounts in the hospitality industry. Impact of technology on human contact; Lack of personal interaction in modern times; Advantage and disadvantage of self-service check-in practices.
- DIY or BYOD? Phillips, Dan // Hospitality Upgrade;Spring2013, p36
The article focuses on guestroom entertainment in hospitality industry with reference to content shown on televisions. The author referred to the choice of Do-It-Yourself or Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) policies. Graphical user interface (GUI) can be provided by companies offering...
- EQUIPMENT AWARDS ENTRIES INVITED. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;10/25/2007, Vol. 197 Issue 4499, p60
The article encourages submission of entries for the 2008 Equipment & Supplies Excellence Awards of "Caterer and Hotelkeeper" magazine. The awards recognize innovation and enterprise in the development of professional catering equipment and supplies which make such a vital contribution to...
- Consolidation Shrinks Role of GPOs. // FoodService Director;11/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 11, p66
The article reports on the influenced of mergers and acquisition on the shrinking role of group purchasing organizations (GPO) in the food service industry. Purchases were up in 2006 by an average of more than 11 percent, but many GPO predict that growth will slow in the coming year by about 3...
- Impacting your business through e-learning. McCrea, Dean // Wood Digest;Sep2006, Vol. 37 Issue 9, p18
The article offers step-by-step instructions for implementing a successful electronic learning program.
- Dub Song LYRICS. Kenney, Karen Latchana // Cool Reggae Music;2008, p24
The article provides step-by-step instructions for writing reggae music lyrics to a dub song.