- The secret's out: Tech firm offers alternative to vending. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;01/22/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p17
Features Hot Choice Diner, an automated foodservice system developed by Irvine, California-based KRh Thermal Systems. Company history; Marketing and development plan for the system; Biggest beneficiaries of Hot Choice.
- EYEING 25,000 MACHINES: Hot Choice heats up in n/c locales. // FoodService Director;05/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p1
Deals with the implementation of the Hot Choice Diner company's hot food vending concept in various non-commercial locations in the United States. Expectations from this type of vending food service; Plans of contract management firms for the vending machines; Choices of food.
- IN UNATTENDED LOCATIONS: Hot food vending fills non-commercial's bill. Chater, Amanda // FoodService Director;6/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p112
Provides information on the Hot Choice Diner concept, the frozen-to-cooked food-service system from KRh Thermal Systems. Details of how the system works; Target locations for the installation of the Hot Choice Diner systems; Number of installed Hot Choice Diner machines; Food items offered by...
- Some Like It HOT. // Film Journal International;May2002, Vol. 105 Issue 5, p24
Reports on the partnership between KRh Thermal Systems and Kraft Food Service in conducting a beta-test utilizing the Hot Choice Diner fully automated frozen-to-cooked-consumer system manufactured by KRh Thermal. Purpose of the in-market test; Details of the meal or snack served by Hot Choice...
- Kraft, KRh Thermal expand automated vending. // Nation's Restaurant News;2/16/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 7, p62
Reports that Kraft Foodservice Inc. and KRh Thermal Systems Inc. are expanding development of the Kraft Diner and Tombstone Automated Pizzeria concepts in the United States. Development of automated, frozen-to-cooked-to-customer foodservice system; Benefits of automated vending units; List of...
- KRAFT AND KRH AUTOMATED FOODSERVICE SYSTEM. // Restaurant Business;5/15/2004, Vol. 103 Issue 9, p76
Kraft and KRh automated foodservice system machine is what Kraft Foods Inc. and KRh Thermal Systems Inc. are calling automated mini-restaurants. These systems cook-from-frozen various branded menu items. It's all at the push of a button.
- Menu News. // Restaurant Hospitality;Mar2002, Vol. 86 Issue 3, p68
Features several food products. Louisiana Crawfish from Tampa Maid; Jambalaya from Kettle Cuisine; Asian-Ginger Karaage-Style Chicken from Tyson.
- KETTLE CUISINE SWEET POTATO BISQUE. // Restaurant Business;2/1/2005, Vol. 104 Issue 2, p71
The article informs that Kettle Cuisine Inc. has added to its lineup of more than 60 fresh refrigerated soups. Sweet Potato Bisque is made with sweet and white potatoes, chicken stock, Madeira, and sherry vinegar. It's available in 8-lb. Cryovac packages (2 to a case).
- Kraft, KRh Expand Alliance. // Frozen Food Age;Feb2004, Vol. 52 Issue 7, p69
Deals with the expansion of the alliance between Kraft Foodservice and KRh Thermal Systems Inc. in February 2004. Marketing plans of the companies for the Kraft Diner products and the Tombstone Automated Pizzeria units; Statement issued by Thomas Sampson, president of the North America...