FOOD IN REVIEW
- Value-added products keep poultry flying high. Harrison, Dan // Frozen Food Age;Jan1998, Vol. 46 Issue 6, p30
Focuses on the 1997 sales of frozen poultry in the United States. Percentage increase in sales for periods ending September 14 and October 12; Products offered by Tyson Foods; Brief information on the promotional efforts of Barber Foods and Tyson Foods.
- US: Tyson mum on "Michael Foods bid". Askew, Katy // Aroq - Just-Food.com (Global News);2/17/2014, p11
The article informs that Tyson Foods is silent on reports to bid for Michael Foods.
- Menu News. // Restaurant Hospitality;Oct2003, Vol. 87 Issue 10, p103
Introduces several food products and supplies. Uncle Ben's brand stuffing mixes and wild rice blends from MasterFoodServices; Applewood smoked bacon from Hormel Foods Corp.; Mini Fillo Shells desserts from Athens Foods; Torte from Heidi's Gourmet Desserts.
- Menu News. // Restaurant Hospitality;Mar2004, Vol. 88 Issue 3, p100
Features several food products available in the U.S. as of March 2004. Nature's Own Premium Hashbrown Potatoes from Basic American Foods; Milky Way Mousse Cake from Heidi's Gourmet Desserts; Bread crocks from Smithfield Innovation Group.
- Manufacturer News. // Restaurant Hospitality;Sep2002, Vol. 86 Issue 9, p92
Presents news briefs on employee appointment, recruitment and awards in the food industry in the U.S. as of September 2002. Fredierics Schultz at Heidi's Gourmet Desserts; Carole Widmayer at Schafer Condon Carter; Robert J. McLoughlin at Stellar-Technology and Equipment for Food.
- Dessert Symposium. Bellamy, Gail // Restaurant Hospitality;Oct2003, Vol. 87 Issue 10, p90
Provides information on the Culinary Visions invitational symposium sponsored by Edwards Fine Foods and Heidi's Gourmet Desserts held in Napa Valley, California in May 2003. Issues discussed by chef Brigid Callinan; Dessert prepared by Callinan during the event.
- Menu News. // Restaurant Hospitality;Dec2002, Vol. 86 Issue 12, p60
Presents the menus offered by several restaurants in the U.S. as of December 2002. Schwan's; Unilever Best Foods; Heidi's Gourmet Desserts; McCormick.
- Dessert companies host R&D symposium on changing trends. // Nation's Restaurant News;7/28/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 30, p144
Highlights the Culinary Visions, a symposium hosted by Heidi's Gourmet Desserts and Edwards Fine Foods in Napa Valley, California. Specialization of the dessert companies; Focus of the conference on the changing trends in foodservice; Demonstration on the influence of dessert trends on the...
- Heidi's Gourmet Desserts and Edwards. // Restaurant Hospitality;Nov2000, Vol. 84 Issue 11, p114
Provides information on sales and marketing appointments at Heidi's Gourmet Desserts and Edwards.