- Wilted Salad Suppers. Exel, Stephen // Better Homes & Gardens;Nov2006, Vol. 84 Issue 11, p254
Several recipes for salad including Scallops-Pecan Wilted Salad, Grilled Chicken Wilted Salad and Waldorf Wilted Salad are presented.
- COOKING WITH JENNIFER. // Diabetes Health;Feb/Mar2009, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p30
Several recipes by Jennifer Eloff are presented including Chicken Linguine Alfredo, Chocolate Sweetheart Cake, and Picture Perfect Salad.
- MENU GUIDE. // Louisville Magazine;Sep2008 Eats Supplement, Vol. 12, p45
The article presents a menu guide for various restaurants in Louisville, Kentucky. The 301 Bistro serves several foods including queso and chips as appetizers, chicken and brie salads and filet. The 60 West Bistro & Martini Bar serves crab cakes, half roasted chicken and pan seared chicken. On...
- NEW SKINNY ON FATZ. // Restaurant Business;4/15/2005, Vol. 104 Issue 7, p47
The article reports that Fatz Cafe is fattening its menu with several diet-friendly choices, including reduced-fat and low-carb items. Premiering on the new menu are Blackened Grouper, Lemon Gaper Grouper, Monterey Mesquite Chicken, Blue Ridge Chicken, Cajun Shrimp Pasta, and Grilled Shrimp &...
- ON THE MENU. // FoodService Director;8/15/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 8, pFSB16
The article presents updates on the summer menus offered by restaurants in the U.S. California Pizza Kitchen has added Moroccan Chicken Salad featuring fresh beets and Medjool dates to its dishes. At Burgerville, Oregon strawberries highlighted Balsamic Strawberry and Goat Cheese Panini and...
- Always the favorite. Alexis, Jennifer // FoodService Director;8/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 8, p66
Relates the popularity of chicken menus at university cafeterias in the U.S. Use of chicken as the main ingredient in food recipes at Union College in Schenectady, New York; Sample chicken dishes offered at West Oregon University in Monmouth; Basic chicken dishes served at Central Washington...
- FIT FAST FOOD. Donnelly, Shawn // Joe Weider's Muscle & Fitness;Dec2004, Vol. 65 Issue 12, p142
Analyzes the nutritional content of several menus served at fast food restaurants. Fire-Grilled Shrimp Caesar Salad from Burger King; Great Biggie French Fries from Wendy's; Chicken McGrill from McDonald's.
- Breaking lobster out of its shell. Jarman, Abbie // Chef Magazine;Jan2006, Vol. 50 Issue 1, p30
The article discusses issues related to an increase in the use of lobsters in the restaurant industry. A survey conducted by Market Decisions in South Portland, Maine, in June 2005 for the Maine Lobster Promotion Council showed that 75 percent of Americans eat lobster in restaurants. Generally...
- On the Menu. // Restaurant Business;1/15/2005, Vol. 104 Issue 1, p58
The article presents information on the restaurant business. With Canada showing far more interest than the U.S. in minimizing the use of trans fats, one of the northerly nation's largest casual-dining chains is draining the partially hydrogenated oil from its fryers. McDonald's will try to keep...