AND LINKS WITH CONSORTA: Sodexho expands Instill deal
- Contractors Sustain Strong Growth. // FoodService Director;5/15/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p90
The article presents the highlights of the contract census related to the foodservice industry in the U.S. Overall, the 47 companies in the census grew 9.9 percent in 2007, totaling $30.8 billion in revenue. Both Sodexo and Compass Group reported double-digit growth, with Sodexo's revenue rising...
- Applebee's, Sodexho Marriott get e-ggressive about e-business. Liddle, Alan J. // Nation's Restaurant News;05/29/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 22, p22
Focuses on Instill Corp.'s agreements with Applebee's International Inc. and Sodexho Marriott Services Inc. Utilization of Instill Foodservice Network for electronic business services; Appointment of Anthony Wilson as president and chief operating officer of Instill Corp.; List of strategic...
- CONTRACT MANAGEMENT. // FoodService Director;8/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 8, p22
Presents news briefs related to food service in the U.S. as of August 15, 2003. Changes in the account management procedures of Metz & Associates; Appointment of George Chavel at Sodexho USA; List of food service contracts acquired by food service companies.
- SODEXO WINS Â£3M CONTRACT AT GREAT NORTH MUSEUM. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;5/15/2009, Vol. 199 Issue 4577, p8
The article reports that Sodexo Inc. has been awarded a three-year contract worth Â£3m to provide conference, banqueting and visitor catering services at the Great North Museum: Hancock in Newcastle, England. Under the terms of the deal, the contract caterer's leisure and event catering arm,...
- Operators repackage offers to suit corporate diners' needs. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;6/28/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 26, p24
Focuses on America To Go, a company that provides online restaurant ordering for clients. Exclusive agreement between Sodexho USA and America To Go; Benefits of offered by America To Go; Repackaging of food service offers to meet the dining needs of their corporate customers; Terms of the agreement.
- TO DETERMINE DEMAND: Instill intros forecast tool. // FoodService Director;02/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p24
Reports on the demand forecasting and collaboration tool in foodservice introduced by Instill Corporation. Capability of the tool; Why the company decided to phase-out its Instill Market Intelligence market analysis service for food manufacturers.
- E-biz developments: Niche players, requests for competitive price quotes becoming more common. Liddle, Alan // Nation's Restaurant News;01/24/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p51
Reports on the growth of electronic businesses courting food service operators in the United States. Online marketing of Instill Corp.; Internet service offered by Chili Willis Mexican/Southwest restaurant.
- Consorta announces distribution agreements. // Healthcare Purchasing News;Dec2002, Vol. 26 Issue 12, p24
Reports on the medsurg distribution agreements announced by Catholic group purchasing organization Consorta that are being offered to non-acute care facilities that participate in the Consorta Advantage program. Growth of the purchase volume attributed to the group's Advantage program members;...
- AWARDS FOR SUPPLEMENTS, TUBES: Consorta dual-sources nutritional. // FoodService Director;12/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 12, p26
Focuses on the supply agreement for nutritional products reached by Consorta with three companies in the United States. Categories of nutritional products to be supplied by Consorta; Goal of the agreement; Prices of tiers for the nutritional supplies of the company.