Wisconsin Governor Vows No Toll Roads on His Watch
- GOVERNOR JIM DOYLE SIGNS HIV MEDICAL HOME BILL ENABLES WISCONSIN TO CAPTURE NEW FEDERAL MEDICAID FUNDS FOR HIV CARE AND TREATMENT. // Quest: Wisconsin's Gay News Leader;5/13/2010, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p3
The article reports on the signing of the Senate Bill 647, Medicaid HIV Medical legislation, and enacting it into law by Governor Jim Doyle at the AIDS Resource Center of Wisconsin, Milwaukee on May 5, 2010.
- Wisconsin beer tax proposal gets tepid reception. // Modern Brewery Age;6/29/2009, Vol. 60 Issue 23, p5
The article reports on the beer tax increase proposal in Wisconsin, in which, the idea was unwelcomed by Governor Jim Doyle.
- Wisconsin Lawmakers Called to Special Budget Session. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;1/27/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31560, p5
Reports on the special budget session of Wisconsin lawmakers, called by state governor Jim Doyle to enact reductions after fiscal forecasters issued estimates that doubled the projected deficit in the current budget. Difficulties faced by the state in generating revenues; Voting by lawmakers on...
- Wisconsin Gov.'s Goals: Tax Breaks, Jobs Bill, Mayoral MPS Control. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;1/28/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33257, p7
The article reports that Governor Jim Doyle has urged the Legislature to furnish property-tax breaks for homeowners, to promote job growth and to hand control of the Milwaukee Public Schools in Chicago, Illinois.
- Wisconsin's Deficit Could Be as High as $3B, Republicans Say. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;11/23/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33421, p4
The article reports on the estimate of the budget deficit in Wisconsin based on the data provided by outgoing Governor Jim Doyle.
- Doyle Named Chair of Midwest Governors Association. // State News (Council of State Governments);May2007, Vol. 50 Issue 5, p36
The article announces that Wisconsin Governor Jim Doyle has been named the new chair of the Midwestern Governors Association.
- Set to Add 200 Jobs, Wisconsin Wind Component Producer Gets Support for Plant Expansion. // Wind Energy Weekly;9/24/2010, Vol. 28 Issue 1404, p4
The article reports on the announcement of Governor Jim Doyle, that Wisconsin will render up to 1.5 million dollars to Wausaukee Composites and Grant County, to support the wind industry supply chain company's efforts to create 200 full-time jobs.
- Wisconsin governor proposes same-sex partnerships. // Gay & Lesbian Times;3/5/2009, Issue 1106, p16
The article reports on the proposition of Wisconsin Governor Jim Doyle over the same-sex partnerships that grant same-sex couples to have the same legal benefits as married people.
- UP CLOSE: JIM DOYLE. // Business Insurance;11/4/2013, Vol. 47 Issue 22, p0034
The article profiles Jim Doyle, former executive vice president and producer of AON Risk Solutions Inc., which discusses his first industry job, favorite meal and favorite books.