Two Northeast Health Care Systems Part of Sector's Stabilizing Trend
- Care Group Picks Execs, Choosing Sites To Merge. Jefferson, Greg // Indianapolis Business Journal;10/26/98, Vol. 19 Issue 32, p7A
Presents health-care industry news in Indianapolis, Indiana as of October 26, 1998. Appointment of executives to lead the Indiana-based private cardiology group Care Group LLC; Innovative Therapy Services' purchase of a clinic in the city; FlourRx's launching of a marketing initiative for its...
- BRIEFLY HOSPITALS. // Modern Healthcare;3/25/2002, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p23
Reports on developments related to medical care in the U.S. as of May 2002. Plans of Tenet Healthcare Corp. to file an appeal against DeKalb Medical Center; Acquisition of CareGroup by Roy MacDowell; Details on the restructuring of Kaleida Health Children's Hospital.
- WEB SITE IMPROVES PATIENT EXPERIENCE. // Health Facilities Management;May2003, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p5
Features the Web site of CareGroup Healthcare System, which have been improved to provide improved access for their providers and attain the ability to manage care online. Motive of the system for ruling out regular e-mail service; Features of the site; Benefits of the site to patients.
- ClO cautions 'too much data but not enough information'. // Medicine on the Net;Nov2008, Vol. 14 Issue 11, p7
The article reports on Boston-based CareGroup Health System chief information officer John Halamka's doubts on the healthcare information technology (I.T.) It states that it falls behind the financial world of I.T. or that the healthcare I.T. should focus to the financial sector in doing I.T....
- Downgrades hit not-for-profits. Jaklevic, Mary Chris // Modern Healthcare;04/10/2000, Vol. 30 Issue 15, p119
Reports that healthcare credits continued to decline during the first quarter of the year 2000 in the United States. Amount of the health credits rated by Standard & Poor's; Cost of debt of CareGroup in Boston, Massachusetts.
- Regional news: Northeast. // Modern Healthcare;01/12/98, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p32
Presents various news items about managed-care in the northeastern part of the United States. Reason why managed-care plans in New York state improved their quality of care; Award received by the Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital; Features of the agreement signed between CareGroup and Vinfen.
- Hospital group Webifies data retrieval. Halamka, John // Communications News;Oct2000, Vol. 37 Issue 10, p20
Offers a look at the integrated delivery system (IDS) of CareGroup Healthcare System. Healthcare institutions included in the CareGroup IDS; Problems of the information retrieval system of CareGroup; Key selection criteria for the technology supporting the patient record application.
- Who's in Thomson Reuters' Top 15 Health Systems? Goedert, Joseph // Healthdatamanagement.com;1/17/2012, p3
The article focuses on the top healthcare systems in the U.S. cited by multinational mass media and information company Thomson Reuters in 2012, including CareGroup Healthcare System, Geisinger Health System, and Maury Regional Healthcare System.
- HOSPITALS GETTING IT PRESCRIPTION. Hicks, Matt // eWeek;10/15/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 40, p55
Focuses on the Web-based application developed by the CareGroup Healthcare System designed to improve patient care in the United States. Concerns on the increase of fatalities caused by medical errors; Development of an online prescription ordering system; Cost of the electronic dashboard.