- Push-Back Racks: Moving Up as a Storage Option. Knill, Bernie // Material Handling Engineering;Sep99, Vol. 54 Issue 9, p81
Discusses the concept of push-back racks used in warehouse. Description of the three-cart system; Other basics of push-back rack systems; Comment from John Pellegrino of Ridg-U-Rak Storage Systems.
- Battle Plan for Storage. Trunk, Christopher // Material Handling Management;Aug2001, Vol. 56 Issue 8, p60
Provides information on the development of a smart storage strategy in warehouses. Advantages of a smart storage strategy; Ways to defeat competition on the storage front; Purpose of storage drawers.
- Moving and Relocation Companies. // Warsaw Business Journal;12/17/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 51, p17
Ranks the top moving and relocation companies in Poland according to number of moves in 2000. Top position taken by Universal Express Relocations Sp. z o.o.; Revenue from moving; Areas served; Modes of transport; Number of vans and trucks; Number of employees.
- Tucson-area moving companies. Trower, Tanya // Inside Tucson Business;04/13/98, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p20
Presents the top moving companies in Tucson, Arizona according to rankings for the week of April 13, 1998. Includes Horizon Moving Systems Inc.; Citizens Transfer & Storage Co. Inc.; All Seasons Moving and Storage.
- Housing boom brings business, competition for movers. Sodoma, Brian; Miller, Valerie // Las Vegas Business Press;3/17/2003, Vol. 20 Issue 11, p4B
Reports that moving companies in Southern Nevada are experiencing increased competition and business growth as a result of population growth and surging housing sales in the area. Impact of unlicensed operators on the business of licensed companies; Factors contributing to the area's population...
- Las Vegas storage facility companies. // Las Vegas Business Press;09/07/98, Vol. 15 Issue 36, p23
Ranks largest storage facility companies in Las Vegas, Nevada based on the total number of storage units per company. Accessibility to storage units; Number of locations; Size range of storage units; Includes Storage One; Storage USA; Your Secured Storage.
- Household goods carriers' profits down. // Overdrive;Dec94, Vol. 34 Issue 12, p45
Reports that the moving industry suffered a decline in profits despite the solid financial gains in the second quarter ending in June 30, 1994. Supporting statistical data.
- AMC honors moving companies. // Overdrive;Jul95, Vol. 35 Issue 7, p92
Reports on winners of the second annual safety competition of the American Movers Conference.
- AMC elects officers, board members. // Overdrive;Jul95, Vol. 35 Issue 7, p96
Reports on the election of officers and board members of the American Movers Conference. Officers.