Heat wave raises safety issues
- National Occupational Health Research Agenda. // Public Health Reports;Mar/Apr96, Vol. 111 Issue 2, p99
Reports on the US National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health's creation of the National Occupational Research Agenda. Features of the research agenda; Presentation of the agenda.
- NIOSH launches research agenda process. // Occupational Hazards;Jan96, Vol. 58 Issue 1, p30
No abstract available.
- Particulate emissions: How much is too much? Dunphy, Therese // Pit & Quarry;Jul95, Vol. 88 Issue 1, p18
Reports that the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) issued a policy report entitled `The Health Implications of the Use of Diesel Engines in Underground Coal Mines'. NIOSH's concern for workers working in confined spaces exposed to diesel exhaust; Scrutiny of...
- Availability of surveillance report on Work-Related Lung... // MMWR: Morbidity & Mortality Weekly Report;11/22/96 Supplement RR-13, Vol. 45 Issue 46, p1129
Gives details on a report on Work-Related Lung Disease (WorLD) Surveillance Report, 1996 released by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH). Sources of information.
- HHS issues national agenda for workplace safety, health research. // Nation's Health;May/Jun96, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p9
Reports on the agenda developed by the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health for workplace safety and health research in the United States. Goal of the program; Contact information for the copies of the document.
- ASSE participates in national occupational research agenda. // Professional Safety;May96, Vol. 41 Issue 5, p8
Reports on the creating of a National Occupational Research Agenda (NORA) by the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH), that will be involved in workplace research. What will be the role of the research; Groups that will be involved in the research.
- NIOSH alert: Request for Assistance in Preventing Deaths and Injuries of Adolescent Workers. // MMWR: Morbidity & Mortality Weekly Report;9/8/1995, Vol. 44 Issue 35, p652
Highlights the document `Request for Assistance in Preventing Deaths and Injuries of Adolescent Workers,' from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH). Statistics; Areas that accounted for the most work-related deaths among...
- NIOSH Guidelines Featured on New Two-Disc CD-ROM Set. // Information Today;Sep97, Vol. 14 Issue 8, p36
Presents information on the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health's (NIOSH) two disc CD-ROM. Description of the CD-ROM; How the CD-ROM will benefit users; Cost of the CD-ROM.
- NIOSH Strategic Plan. // Professional Safety;Jan98, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p6
Reports that the United States National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) submitted its recommendations on the 1997-2002 NIOSH Strategic Plan to its director on November 20, 1997. Who is the NIOSH's director; Function of NIOSH; Details on the American Society of Safety...