- CyberSmart! Internet Safety Program Launched. // Techniques: Connecting Education & Careers;Apr2002, Vol. 77 Issue 4, p9
Focuses on the launching of CyberSmart!, an educational technology program by McGraw-Hill Education in Houston, Texas. Availability of program to educators; Support to teachers and administrators in integrating technology resources; Website of the program.
- McGraw-Hill Forms New Digital Unit Within School Education Group To Focus On Delivery. // Electronic Education Report;7/4/2001, Vol. 8 Issue 13, p1
Reports that New York City-based educational publisher McGraw-Hill Education will create a unit called McGraw-Hill Digital Learning to focus on its digitized content.
- Education Publisher Launches Digital Learning Division. // T H E Journal;Sep2001, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p16
Reports the launching of a division for digital learning program by McGraw-Hill Education in New York, New York. Details on the digital education division; Significance of the division for technology initiatives of the company; Advantage of the program for technology teaching and learning.
- Financial News ï¿½. // Electronic Education Report;1/28/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p8
The article reports that New York state-based McGraw-Hill Education has generated 550.9 million dollars in revenue in 2007, which is 4.3% higher from 2006.
- McGraw-Hill Expands Digital Higher Education Offerings With XanEdu. // Educational Marketer;11/06/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 31, p3
Reports that McGraw-Hill Education has expanded its higher education online offerings with an agreement to integrate XanEdu products and tolls into its textbooks and Web sites.
- McGraw-Hill Education Caps Year With Double-Digit Revenue Growth And Operating Profit. // Educational Marketer;02/19/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 6, p1
Reports on the increase in revenue and operating profit of McGraw-Hill Education in 2000.
- McGraw-Hill To Form New Digital Unit Within Its School Education Group To Focus On Delivery. // Educational Marketer;7/2/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 19, p1
Reports that educational publisher McGraw-Hill Education is creating a unit within its School Education Group that will focus on delivering digitized content.
- McGraw-Hill Education Sees Double-Digit Revenue Growth for 2001. // Educational Marketer;2/4/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p4
Reports on the increase in revenue of McGraw-Hill Education in 2001. INSET: McGraw-Hill Cos.' Financial Overview Year Ended Dec. 31, 2001.
- McGraw-Hill Beats Expectations For 2002; Education Revenue Grew 1.5%. // Educational Marketer;2/3/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p5
Presents the financial results of McGraw-Hill Education for the fourth quarter of 2002 in the U.S. Increase of the company's revenue; Factors contributing to the increase; Decline of industry sales.