- JournalScan. Lindsay, Alistair // Heart;Jan2010, Vol. 96 Issue 1, p93
An abstract of the article "Journal Scan," by Alistair Lindsay is presented.
- JournalScan. Alistair, Lindsay // Heart;Mar2010, Vol. 96 Issue 5, p409
An abstract of the article "JournalScan," by Lindsay Alistair is presented.
- JournalScan: JournalScan. Lindsay, Alistair // Heart;Apr2010, Vol. 96 Issue 8, p573
An abstract of the article "JournalScan," by Alistair Lindsay is presented.
- JournalScan. Aithal, Guruprasad P. // Gut;Apr2010, Vol. 59 Issue 4, p20
An abstract of the article "JournalScan," by Guruprasad P. Aithal is presented.
- Serials review index. // Serials Review;Summer90, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p65
Lists journals scanned by `Serials Review Index' from mid-1989 to March 1990.
- NETLINES. Brown, Harry // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);06/03/2000, Vol. 320 Issue 7248, p1548
Covers news briefs on medical Internet sites in Great Britain. Heart Surgery Forum; Journals Scan; Wellcome Trust's Centre for the Epidemiology of Infectious Disease.
- Recent Publications on Medications and Pharmacy. Russett, Flint // Hospital Pharmacy;Jul2012, Vol. 47 Issue 7, p564
The article focuses on several medications and pharmacy, including analysis of Intraoperative cefoxitin drug concentrations, Vancomycin dosing in obese patients and respiratoty depression and death attributed to fentanyl in an opiate tolerant patient. It provides a journal scan on antimicrobial...
- EMBASE Plus Has 30-Day Currency. // Information Today;Nov1988, Vol. 5 Issue 10, p26
This article presents information on the 30-day currency feature of EMBASE Plus, the enhanced Excerpta Medica database. Fully indexed records from all 3,500 journals scanned are available for searching within 30 days of their receipt at the editorial offices of EMBASE. EMBASE Plus also features...
- Jottings. Glasziou, Paul // Evidence Based Medicine;Oct2005, Vol. 10 Issue 5, p130
The article discusses how articles are selected to publish in the journal "Evidence-Based Medicine." The journal scans over 100 journals, and around 50,000 articles per year, to identify the most important and valid 120 research articles. Textbooks of medicine are gradually becoming more...
- Library and Information Science Abstracts (LISA). Force, Ron // Information Today;Sep1991, Vol. 8 Issue 8, p25
This article reviews the Library and Information Science Abstracts (LISA), a compilation of indexes of journals on CD-ROM. Through 1989, the number of journals scanned for relevant articles grew to over 550 but the number was reduced to 350 in 1990. LISA includes English language abstracts from...