- Midwest Bond-Watch. // Bond Buyer;8/25/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31955, p31
Reports on developments related to the bond market in Midwest U.S. as of August 25, 2004. Agreement between Polk County, Iowa and Global Spectrum; Credit rating of Divine Savior Healthcare Inc.
- Divine Savior Healthcare, Wis., Downgraded to BBB-Minus by S&P. // Bondbuyer.com;3/24/2015, p36
The article reports on the downgraded BBB-minus rating Standard & Poor's Ratings Services on the series 2006 revenue bonds issued the Wisconsin Health and Educational Facilities Authority for Divine Savior Healthcare Inc.
- Debt Management: Some Reflections Based on Argentina. Kiguel, Miguel A. // Financier;Summer/Autumn99, Vol. 6 Issue 2/3, p42
Illustrates some important elements in the design of a liability management strategy based on Argentina's experience. Factors that affect debt strategy; Main decisions that debt management officials need to make; Importance of credit ratings on sovereign borrowing costs; Determinants of credit...
- Moody's concern about Syracuse, N.Y.'s budget leads to watch list placement. Kruger, Daniel // Bond Buyer;10/05/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30740, p32
No abstract available.
- Appropriation-Backed Va. Bonds Upgraded. // Bond Buyer;03/16/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30850, p2
Focuses on Moody's Investors Service's decision to upgrade the rating of Virginia's appropriation debt.
- Fitch Revises Minneapolis Outlook to Negative From Stable. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/4/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31525, p30
Reports on downgrade of the debt ratings of Minneapolis, Minnesota by credit rating company Fitch Ratings Inc. Reference to the sale of the state's general obligations; Factors responsible for the downgrade; Ratings given by other rating companies.
- Thank You, California: 3Q Downgrades Overwhelm the Upgrades. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;10/2/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31749, p36
Reports that credit rating agencies downgraded the par value of debt in the U.S. Number of credits downgraded by Moody's Investors Service; Number of credits downgraded by Standard & Poor's; Estimated debt of California.
- HOW TO RAISE YOUR CREDIT SCORE. G. M. // Money;Nov2008, Vol. 37 Issue 11, p129
A graph shows things people can do to improve their credit scores such as paying their bills on time, paying down credit card balances quickly, and having a steady credit history.
- OREGON: Klamath Hospital Falls. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;2/22/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31330, p37
Reports on a rating downgrade of $4.4 million of Oregon's Outsanding Series 1991 bonds by credit rating company Fitch Ratings Inc. Rating of $35.8 million in revenue and refunding bonds, Series 2002; Reasons cited for the downgrade.