St. Louis Sewer District Stresses Local Presence for Sale
- San Diego School District Readies $350 Million of GOs. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;8/01/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31690, p34
Reports that San Diego Unified School District, California is set to sell $350 million in general obligation bonds. Sale of bonds through the negotiator, Banc of America Securities LLC; Information on cash management plan to renovate schools, acquire land and build other schools.
- South Carolina Sets Last Sale From $1 Billion Authorization. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;7/12/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31426, p3
Reports the sale of a general obligation bonds in South Carolina. Approval of a bond package for school building needs; Estimated operating expenses for school programs; Role of Banc of America Securities in the bond sale.
- Finance Authority of Maine Readies $25 Million Solid-Waste Offering. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;12/27/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32286, p25
The article reports on the sale of solid-waste disposal revenue bonds by the Finance Authority of Maine in December 2005. The bond issue, which is valued at $25 million, will be underwritten by Banc of America Securities LLC. The variable-rate bonds will mature on January 1, 2024, and interest...
- North Carolina Hospital Plans $255M Deal, Using 'Plain English'. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;1/9/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32544, p6
The article reports that the $255 million of debt will be sold for Mission Health Group, wherein its bond documents are in the plain English style in Asheville, North Carolina. The bond will be sold through the North Carolina Medical Care Commission, and the Banc of America Securities LLC will...
- AutoNation taps BofA for upcoming $800 million auto deal. K.D. // Asset Securitization Report;7/30/2001, Vol. 1 Issue 30, p6
Reports that automobile dealer AutoNation Inc. has chosen Banc of America Securities to manage its sale of auto loan-backed bonds in the United States. Preliminary shelf registration filed by the firm with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission; Plan of the firm to increase the available...
- BofA Securities Underwrites Online. // National Mortgage News;12/11/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 12, p6
Reports that Banc of America Securities announced its first online bond offering through a fixed-income underwriting Web site.
- Chicago, Pair of School Deals Hope to Attract Retail Dollars. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;8/16/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31948, p6
Reports on developments in investors and investments in the U.S. for the period ending August 16, 2004. General obligation bond sale in Chicago, Illinois; Pricing of the San Diego Unified School District's offering by Banc of America Securities LLC; Citigroup Global Markets Inc.'s pricing of...
- Sensing Scandal, St. Louis Sewer Pulls $500M Ballot Issue. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/12/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31591, p26
Reports that a board of St. Louis Sewer district has voted to defer the issue of bond authorization. Purpose of the district behind deferring the issue; Reorganization of the board; Statistics related to the issuance of bonds.
- Kentucky Sewer District Caps Off Swap With $191 Million Sale. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;4/25/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31622, p3
Reports that Louisville and Jefferson County Sewer District in Kentucky will sell $ 191 million of variable-rate demand bonds on 28 April 2003, concluding a swap transaction it entered into in November 2002. Structure of the deals; Use of the proceeds in refunding debt issued in 1993; Risks...