City Using Bonds to Buy System From Florida Water
- Public Utilities Commission (PUC): Public Utilities Commission Docket No. E015/TL-13-68: Notice of Permit Decision in the Matter of the Route Permit Application by Minnesota Power for the Deer River 115 kV Transmission Line Project in Itasca County. // Minnesota State Register;11/3/2014, Vol. 39 Issue 18, p632
The article focuses on a notice issued by the Minnesota Public Utilities Commission regarding permit decision in route permit application by the electric service firm Minnesota Power for the Deer River 115 kilo volt (kV) Transmission Line Project in Itasca County, Minnesota.
- Minnesota Public Utilities Commission (PUC):Notice of Permit Decision In the Matter of the Application of Minnesota Power for a Route Permit for the 16 Line Reroute Project in Saint Louis County. // Minnesota State Register;2/8/2016, Vol. 40 Issue 32, p967
The article reports on a route permit issued by the Minnesota Public Utilities Commission (PUC) to Minnesota Power, division of ALLETE providing electricity, for the 16 Line Reroute Project in Saint Louis, Minnesota and construction of an alternating current high-voltage transmission line (HVTL).
- Bonds May Help Free up Bottlenecked California Power Corridor. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;10/24/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31250, p3
Focuses on the plan of a coalition of 15 California municipal utilities to use bonds to finance expansion project of the state's electricity transmission route. Possibility of a political conflict between state and federal agencies; Provisions of the expansion project for its partners; Benefits...
- Fla. Utility Dealing For Competitor. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;12/19/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31288, p1
Reports on plans of a public utility in Florida to sell several million dollars of short-term variable-rate revenue bonds as of December 2001. Name of the utility; Details of the bond deal; Credit ratings for the bonds.
- California seeks funding sources. Sibayan, Karen // Asset Securitization Report;3/19/2001, Vol. 1 Issue 11, p4
Reports on the contemplation of revenue bonds to acquire power for the cash-poor utilities in California. Legislation on the utility commission to pay the bonds; Securitization limits on the amount of bonds; Composition San Diego Gas company on the project.
- North Carolina Kicks Off Sizeable Slate With $320M of Capital Improvement GOs. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;2/26/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31581, p4
Reports on possible sale of multimillion public improvement general obligations bonds in North Carolina. Financial advisor of the bonds; Maturity value and date of the bonds; Ratings assigned to the bonds by various ratings company.
- Deal preview: Austin's forward structure should draw attention from funds. Rannazzisi, Julie // Bond Buyer;08/21/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30214, p2
Reports on the impact of the forward-delivery structure applied to the upcoming $125 million utility system revenue bonds refunding deal from Austin, Texas' combined utility systems.
- Seattle Acts To Stave Off Energy Crisis. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;03/13/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31095, p1
Reports the plans of the Seattle Municipal Light and Power to issue revenue bonds in Washington. Purpose of issuing revenue bonds; Appropriation of the sale proceeds; Sale of revenue anticipation notes.
- California Utility Board OKs Bond Funding Plan, Rate Hike. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;03/28/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31106, p1
Reports that the California Public Utilities Commission has approved a method for calculating what amount of utility revenues can be used to back 10 billion dollars in state-issued power purchase revenue bonds. Approval of a three-cent per kilowatt-hour rate hike; Rise of energy prices due to...