D.C. Convention Center Hotel Finance Plan Nearly Ready
- Rooms for the top. Casserly, J.W. // Travel Agent;1/17/94, Vol. 269 Issue 10, p22
Features the Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Washington, D.C. A multimillion dollar renovation; Target clientele; Accommodations; Guest facilities and amenities; Business facilities; Food and beverage; Strongest selling points; Contact information and reservations.
- A Phoenix rises from the ashes. M.R. // Lodging Hospitality;May95, Vol. 51 Issue 4, p9
Examines factors contributing to the success of the Phoenix Park Hotel in Washington, DC, as of May 1995. Special features of the hotel.
- Hotel choices. // American Salon;Dec95, Vol. 118 Issue 12, p35
Presents a list of hotels in Washington, D.C.
- A night of Caviar, political stargazing for the Hoi Polloi. Walker, Sam // Christian Science Monitor;11/8/95, Vol. 87 Issue 241, p3
Informs about the access given to the common man to spend inauguration '96 at a Ritz-Carlton Suite for an amount of $30,000. Services offered at this amount.
- Ritz D.C. draws egos of all ages. // Lodging Hospitality;Nov96, Vol. 52 Issue 11, p8
Introduces the Fairfax Club program of the Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Washington, D.C. Aim of providing a sanctum where the children of Jockey Club patrons can be seen among their own set.
- Family-friendly accommodations. I.K. // Gourmet;Jun95, Vol. 55 Issue 6, p163
Provides a list of several hotels in Pennsylvania Avenue in Washington, D.C. Includes Willer Intercontinental; J.W. Marriott Hotel; Grand Hyatt Washington; Hyatt Regency Washington; Omni Shoreham Hotel.
- Carlton face lift gets under way. // Hotel & Motel Management;8/12/96, Vol. 211 Issue 14, p85
Reports on the start of the renovations at The Carlton in Washington, D.C.
- A Classic Collection. Michels, Jennifer // Travel Agent;02/28/2000, Vol. 298 Issue 10, p58
Describes the Classic Collection hotels in Washington, D.C. Henley Park Hotel; Hotel Lombardy; Morrison-Clark Inn; State Plaza Hotel; Washington Plaza Hotel.
- Pilgrim's progress. Bakshian Jr., Aram // American Spectator;May95, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p57
Features the Town and Country Bar in Mayflower Hotel in Washington. D.C. History of the hotel; Town and Country Bar as a meeting place of print reporters; Author's enjoyment over the puncturing of balloons in the bar.