Vermont's Fletcher Allen Health Care Gets More Bad News in New Report
- Healthy competition. // New Hampshire Business Review;1/19/96, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p13
Reports that Fletcher Allen Health Care is opening an ear, nose and throat specialty practice in Berlin, Vermont. How Fletcher plans to deal with competing firms.
- Vermont's Fletcher Allen Hospital mulls single massive deal. Harris, Elizabeth E. // Bond Buyer;07/08/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30678, p32
Reports that Vermont-based Fletcher Allen Health Care will sell both new money and refunding debt in September 1999 through the Vermont Educational & Health Buildings Financing Agency. Amount of revenue bonds that will be issued by the hospital; Solicitation for insurance and underlying ratings.
- New EHR Guru at Fletcher Allen. Goedert, Joseph // Healthdatamanagement.com;4/2/2012, p3
The article announces the appointment of Debra Dulac as director of the electronic health records system at Fletcher Allen Health Care.
- Taking economic recovery as cue, Vermont readies large health deal. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;02/18/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30832, p4
Reports on Vermont's preparation for a hospital bond issue by Fletcher Allen Health Care Inc. to be sold through the Vermont Educational & Health Buildings Financing Agency on the week of February 28, 2000. Structure of the deal; Fletcher's fiscal result for 1999; Ratings awarded to the deal.
- Vermont's Top Health Care System Faces Further Inquiry Over Garage. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;9/4/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31461, p3
Reports the discovery of state auditor Elizabeth Ready on the amount spent by the Fletcher Allen Health Care company for an ineligible parking garage project in Burlington, Vermont. Source of the funds; Request for a detailed report on the spending of bond proceeds by Ready; Investigation of...
- News Makers. // Modern Healthcare;12/2/2002, Vol. 32 Issue 48, p34
Reports the resignation of executives at Fletcher Allen Health Care in Burlington, Vermont, after a project handling scandal was investigated by the hospital board. Details on the project; Results of the investigation; Executives appointed by the health facility.
- Regional News. // Modern Healthcare;5/19/2003, Vol. 33 Issue 20, p38
Presents an update on health-related issues in the U.S. as of May 2003. Closure of the Mary McClellan Hospital in Cambridge, New York; Lawsuit filed by York Hospital and Wentworth-Douglass Hospital against Maine Department of Human Services; Plan of Fletcher Allen Health Care to improve its...
- Regional News. // Modern Healthcare;8/25/2003, Vol. 33 Issue 34, p25
Presents news on medical care in the northeast part of the U.S. as of August 25, 2003. Shortage of cash for Fletcher Allen Health Care to satisfy bond covenants by the end of September; Lawsuit filed by Easton Hospital against its nurses union; Percentage of growth in the number of ambulatory...
- Fletcher Allen inks deal for new center. Bellandi, Deanna // Modern Healthcare;11/08/99, Vol. 29 Issue 45, p46
Announces that the city of Burlington, Vermont will streamline the permit process for Fletcher Allen Health Care's outpatient center in exchange for the system's paying the city. How Burlington will use the money; Annual contribution agreement; Permits involved in the process.