Yields Fall 7-8 Basis Points; $918M Of University of Calif. Bonds Priced
- MIDWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;6/22/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32159, p38
This article presents the statistical representation of bond market of Midwest of United States, as of June 21, 2005. Some of the issuers are--Stale Toitway revenue bonds, Illinois, Indianapolis Public Schools, Indiana, Minneapolis General Obligations, Minnesota, and State General Obligations,...
- Primary Prepares For $7B. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;2/22/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33269, p1
The article reports on the steady retail demand in the primary bond market in the U.S. It indicates that the steady retail demand is due to new issues dictated by the pricing and structure of several bond market deals. Moreover, it states that new issuances are expected to reach 6.95 billion...
- QUICK SCALES for Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;5/23/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32138, p21
This article presents information on bond market of different states of the U.S. The article focuses on the competitive sales and negotiable sales.
- NORTHEAST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;5/23/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32138, p38
This article presents information on the bond market of the several North Eastern states of the U.S.
- High Yield Primary Market Roars Back to Life. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;9/16/2013, p34
The article reports on the revival of the U.S. junk bond market with several upcoming multi-billion dollar deals. Since Labor Day 2013, the primary junk bond market has seen 10.85 billion dollars price. Michael Collins, a portfolio manager and strategist with Prudential Fixed Income, says the...
- APC leads firms to miss deadline. Hayhurst, Lee // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;4/4/2008, Issue 2811, p2
The article discusses the impact of the new Â£1 Atol Protection Contribution (APC) on the insurance bonding market in Great Britain. According to Micheal East, chairman of Libra Holidays' parent, Allbury Travel Group, despite concerns about a meltdown in the bonding market, Libra had used all...
- Southeast Asian sukuk see improving outlook. // MiddleEast Insurance Review;Aug2009, p23
The article reports on the improving outlook for the Islamic bond market of Southeast Asia in 2009. This is attributed to government stimulus funding and hopes for global economic recovery. It is forecasted to have at least five billion U.S. dollars of issuance this year. It notes that most...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;10/18/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31991, p39
Presents statistical data about the bond market in the United States as of October 18, 2004. Top bond counsel; Top bond insurers; Top trustee banks.
- Short-End Credit Effects. Campbell, Dakin // Bond Buyer;2/7/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32811, p1
The article reports on the difficulties in the U.S. credit markets. The current problems in the debt markets are undercutting the short-term municipal market, as risking yields in variable-rate demand notes and auction rates and a handful of failed auctions indicate a market spinning from credit...