- Who's Hot. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/23/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 25, p29
Presents statistics on brokerage stocks and bank stocks of companies involved in the investment banking sector. Ranking of these companies on the basis of their performance under mentioned criteria; Graph depicting brokerage performance of companies from June 2001 till June 2003; Percentage...
- ONE-STOP BANKING. Green, Paula L. // Global Finance;Mar2002, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p35
Highlights the relationship of medical products and services company Baxter International with a few financial institutions that offer a wide range of commercial and investment banking services. Significance of the 1934 Glass-Steagall Act; Amount of bridge loan pulled out by UBS to buy a rival...
- House Awards. // FinanceAsia;Dec2011, p34
The article announces House awards given to banks including the best investment bank award to Goldman Sachs and Co., the best private bank to UBS AG, and the best M and A House to Morgan Stanley and Co. Inc.
- WHO'S HOT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/27/2008, Vol. 74 Issue 41, p34
Several charts are presented which list stocks of brokerage firms and banks including Goldman Sachs & Co., Morgan Stanley & Co. Inc. and Bank of America Corp.
- Buy High, Sell Low. Sloan, Allan // Fortune;2/4/2008, Vol. 157 Issue 2, p12
The article presents an editorial on the business practices of financial companies Merrill Lynch, Morgan Stanley, Citigroup, and UBS. The author discusses how these companies are selling their stock holdings at a lower price than they paid. The companies are selling the stock because they are in...
- Health Care REIT, Inc. Announces Proposed Offering of 11,000,000 Shares of Common Stock. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;8/7/2012, Vol. 21, p1
The article informs that Health Care REIT Inc. will offer 11,000,000 shares of its common stock subjected to market and other conditions. It also informs about joint book-running managers for the offering including the company BofA Merrill Lynch, Morgan Stanley & Co. Inc. and UBS Investment...
- WHO'S HOT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/14/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 6, p32
Presents data on the performance of brokerage and bank stocks in the United States, as of February 9, 2005. Goldman Sachs; Legg Mason; Morgan Stanley; Lehman Brothers; Bear Stearns.
- Suncorp sunlight. // BRW;12/3/2009, Vol. 31 Issue 48, p56
The article focuses on the perspectives of various brokers on the status of Suncorp-Metway Ltd. after the advent of the global financial meltdown. It mentions the neutral rating of UBS AG on the stock and the prediction of trading condition improvement as well as the 12-month price target of...
- WHO'S HOT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/8/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 43, p33
Presents data concerning bank and brokerage stocks ranked by performance as of November 3, 2004. Price per earning; Year-to-date change; Indices; Ticker symbol.