THE IPO 100
- IPOS IN THE U.S.. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/11/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 32, p32
Presents statistics related to initial public offerings (IPOs) in the U.S. as of August 11, 2003. IPOs of Capitalsource Inc.; Quiet period of American Financial Realty; Review of recent 100 IPOs.
- Another lender takes to equity markets; how much will CapitalSource sell for? // Asset Securitization Report;7/21/2003, Vol. 3 Issue 29, p11
Explores the details regarding the proposed initial public offering of CapitalSource Inc., a commercial lender and repeat asset-backed securities issuer. Amended filing issued by the company with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission; Total amount sought by the company which would be...
- IPO IN THE US. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/27/2008, Vol. 74 Issue 41, p32
Several charts are presented that list the initial public offerings by the U.S. business enterprises including Phosphate Holdings Inc. and CapitalSource Inc.
- California IPOs. Kaplan, Charles // Equities;Dec94, Vol. 42 Issue 12, p38
Provides information on the California-based companies with initial public offerings. EPIC Design Technology; Ortel; Edelbrock; Micro Linear; Sinter Metals; CasTech Aluminum Group.
- New registrations. // Investment Dealers' Digest;04/05/99, Vol. 65 Issue 14, p34
Lists registrations to float various securities in the United States filed by several companies between March 25 and April 1, 1999. Includes common stock offering for Appnet Systems Inc.; Globespan Semiconductor Inc.; Ford Motor Credit Co.
- New issues. // Investment Dealers' Digest;04/05/99, Vol. 65 Issue 14, p35
Lists securities floatation the United States between March 25 and April 1, 1999. Includes common stock offering for Autobytel.Com Inc.; Debt offering by Xerox Corp.; International debt offering by Sun Hung Kai & Co.
- Taking stock. // Business New Hampshire Magazine;Jun93, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p25
Presents how the stocks of the New Hampshire public companies on the top 100 have faired since the market crash in 1987. Stock name and symbol; Price at October 19, 1987; Price growth rate; Dividend growth rate.
- The IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/26/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 21, p17
Lists the most recent initial public offerings (IPO) U.S. as of May 26, 2003. Average prices of the IPO.
- Public affairs. Ryan, Vincent // Telephony;01/08/2001, Vol. 240 Issue 2, p38
Deals with the launching of an initial public offering (IPO) for a company. Significance of timing in IPO launching; Steps in preparing an IPO of a company; Role of investment banks in an IPO.