IPOS IN THE U.S
- THE IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/11/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 32, p33
Presents information about recent 100 initial public offerings (IPOs) in the U.S. as of August 11, 2003. Offer date of IPOs; Price offered by company Capitalsource Inc.; Date of close of IPOs.
- American Financial Realty trust Plans $600 Million Public Offering. // National Mortgage News;3/10/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 24, p10
Reports on the initial public offering of real estate investment trust firm American Financial Realty Trust in Pennsylvania. Acquisition of corporate-owned real estate assets; Application for a registration statement at the Securities and Exchange Commission; Target date for the launch.
- IPOs IN THE U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/30/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 26, p38
Focuses on initial public offerings (IPO) of various companies in the U.S. Number of shares offered by American Financial Realty Trust; Offer price of Maguire Properties; Range of filing of various companies.
- IPOs in the U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/23/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 25, p14
Presents statistics on initial public offerings of various companies involved in the investment-banking sector in the U.S. Number of shares filed by Maguire Properties; Range of filing of American Financial Realty Trust; Business location of Axis Capital Holdings Ltd.
- Roundup: Two Office REITs Bring Their Initial Public Offerings to Market. // National Mortgage News;7/7/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 40, p8
Reports on the initial public offerings of common stock conducted by American Financial Realty Trust (AFRT) and Maguire Properties in the U.S. Amount of shares offered by AFRT; Proceeds of the net income to fund acquisition of additional properties; Company background.
- Another lender takes to equity markets; how much will CapitalSource sell for? // Asset Securitization Report;7/21/2003, Vol. 3 Issue 29, p11
Explores the details regarding the proposed initial public offering of CapitalSource Inc., a commercial lender and repeat asset-backed securities issuer. Amended filing issued by the company with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission; Total amount sought by the company which would be...
- THE OTHER REAL ESTATE BOOM. Hahn, Avital Louria // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/23/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 25, p30
The real estate boom is finally coming to the equity markets. A handful of real estate companies are set to go public in the coming weeks, and secondary stock offerings may begin to rise. In the next two weeks, two companies-Maguire Properties and American Financial Realty Trust-are expected to...
- AFRT to Buy Senior Notes. Comtois, James // National Mortgage News;3/17/2008, Vol. 32 Issue 24, p19
The article reports that American Financial Realty Trust has set out a cash tender offer to buy any and all of the outstanding $450 million principal amount of its 4.375% convertible senior notes due 2024. The company is offering to purchase the notes at a purchase price equal to $1,000 per...
- DIVIDEND FOR AFRT. // National Mortgage News;9/25/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 50, p9
The article reports on the declaration of the American Financial Realty Trust with a $0.19 per share dividend for the third quarter of 2006 in Pennsylvania. According to the report, American Financial is a real estate investment trust that buys properties from banking institutions and leases...