Asian Equity, Converts Flourish
- League Table Roundup. Freed, Dan // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/8/2007, Vol. 73 Issue 1, p15
The article reports on the performances of financial institutions within the financial services industry. Goldman Sachs & unseated Citigroup Inc. as the top equity underwriter globally. Credit Suisse Group AG jumped from eight to fifth in the merger and acquisition category. Royal Bank of...
- A Smashing Half for The Euro-Junk Market. Iyer, Savita // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/10/2006, Vol. 72 Issue 27, p36
The article reports on the improvement of junk bonds marketing in Europe for the first half of the fiscal year 2006. Thompson Financial revealed the study conducted to investigate the high-yield debt market. Junk market has generated $16.4 billion which is 64% higher compared to the previous...
- ABS Managers. // Structuredfinancenews.com;8/5/2014, p1
A list of two investment management companies are presented which include the Citigroup Global Markets and Credit Suisse Securities.
- FIGs. // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/13/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 48, p46
The article presents information related to investments made in 2004. It provides statistics on global underwriting volume as of December 6, 2004. Top U.S. and global new issue bookrunners are mentioned. Some of the U.S. bookrunners mentioned are Citigroup Inc., Lehman Brothers Inc. and Morgan...
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: FIGs. // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/6/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 47, p34
This article presents a list of information related to global volume of securities, top U.S. new issues bookrunners and target mergers and acquisitions advisers announced by the U.S. The various security types in the list are common stocks with proceeds of $158.2 million and 2 issues,...
- Convertibles set for revival. Stodell, Hannah // Money Marketing;11/27/2008, p26
The article focuses on the forecast by Credit Suisse multi-manager co-head Aidan Kearney on the revival of convertible bond in Great Britain. He depicts that convertibles are being priced below their intrinsic bond values following fire sales from deleveraging in October and November 2008. He...
- CoCo Mandate Demands a Market. // American Banker;10/7/2010, Vol. 175 Issue 155, p16
The author reports on contingent convertible bonds that are going to be sold by the financial services firms UBS AG and Credit Suisse Group AG.
- WHO'S HOT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/13/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 48, p43
The article presents information on brokerage stocks and bank stocks ranked by performance. Firms included in the list are Sanders Morris Horris Group Inc., Lehman Brothers Inc., Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs, Credit Suisse Group AG, Citigroup and Deutsche Bank.
- Callan Taking Leave From Credit Suisse. // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/9/2009, Vol. 75 Issue 6, p15
The article reports on the leave of absence of Erin Callan, former chief financial officer of Lehman Brothers from Credit Suisse five months after joining the Swiss bank. According to the source, Callan decided to take time off for personal reasons but emphasized that she has not been fired....