Competitive Bond Offerings
- Negotiated Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;8/19/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31701, p11
Presents statistics related to negotiated bond offerings as of August 2003 in the U.S. Types of bonds; Issuers of bonds; Financial advisor of bonds.
- Massachusetts to Market $662M in Uninsured GO Debt. KASKE, MICHELLE // Bond Buyer;9/2/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32952, p7
The article focuses on the $661.8 million general obligation bonds offered by Massachusetts. Massachusetts' officials opine that the state's credit quality will boost the pricing of the bonds and its assistant treasurer for debt management Colin MacNaught stated that the demand of high quality...
- Competitive Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;1/13/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32049, p8
The article presents a chart of competitive bond offerings for January 13-14, 2005; January 18-20, 2005; January 24-27, 2005 and February 15, 2005.
- Negotiated Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;1/13/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32049, p11
The article presents a chart of negotiated bond offerings for the week of January 10, 2005; for the week of January 17, 2005; and, for the week of January 24, 2005.
- Market Still Makes BABs Pay a Penalty. Seymour, Dan // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/31/2009, Vol. 75 Issue 29, p11
The article reports on the penalty being paid by the Build America Bonds (BABs) due to the novelty and illiquidity of investors and traders in the U.S. It noted that the BABs was enacted through the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act in February 2009. It states that the new taxable municipal...
- FLORIDA: Carrollton Schools Set Sale. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;5/3/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32621, p9
No abstract available.
- Price Talk Emerges for United Surgical. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/26/2012, p5
The article reports on the price negotiations for senior unsecured notes offering of Dallas, Texas-based surgical facility operator United Surgical.
- The Bargain Bin. Revell, Janice // Money;Jan2009, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p68
The article discusses stocks and bonds that are have low and bargain level prices as a result of the 2008 financial crisis. Investors should focus on real anomalies that represent rare buying opportunities, the article states. Other topics include the purchase of Treasury inflation-protected...
- SES Successfully Places â‚¬500 Million 5-year Euro Bond. // Wireless Satellite & Broadcasting;Oct2013, Vol. 23 Issue 10, p12
The article informs that SES S.A., an operator of a global fleet of 54 communication satellites, has successfully placed 500 million euro-five-year Euro bond, issued by SES Global Americas Holdings GP. It informs that the transaction has generated strong interest among over 200 investors, which...