Boulder Valley, Colo., School District to Sell $70 Million
- Negotiated Note Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;12/2/2014, p6
A table is presented that shows the negotiated note sales of Onalaska School District in Wisconsin as of December 9, 2014.
- Negotiated Note Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;12/3/2014, p6
The article offers information on negotiated note sales by issuer Onalaska School District by lead manager Robert W. Baird in Wisconsin made on December 9, 2014.
- Competitive Note Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;8/31/2015, p1
A chart is presented that lists information on competitive note sales scheduled from September 1 to 17, 2015 by issuers including Eagleswood Township, New Jersey, Bridgehampton Union Free School District in New York, and Westfield Central School District in New York.
- Northeast Turns to Notes for Cash Flow Needs. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;6/16/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32155, p4
The article reports that note season in the Northeast is in full swing, with dozens of local governments and school districts in Massachusetts and New York tapping the short-term market to help meet their cash flow needs. In one of the region's larger note sales this month take place in upstate...
- Negotiated Note Sales. // Bond Buyer;9/25/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34184, p1
A chart is presented showing negotiated note sales of revenue, bond and tax anticipation notes issued by King City Union School District, California and Cameron School District, Wisconsin.
- Debt Decisions. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;10/24/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31747, p31
Reports on the approval of the Montana Board of Examiners on the sale of the state tax and revenue anticipation notes. Usage of fund for cash-flow purposes; Issuance of severance taxes; Allocation of information-technology general obligation refunding bonds.
- Jefferson County, Colo., District Bridges Cash Gap With Tans. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;8/29/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31460, p4
Reports the plan of School District No. R-1 to market the tax anticipation note sale in Colorado. Need of the money in financing programs; Importance of cash flow loan program in district pay bills; Budget needed in district operations.
- The impact of government on company cash flows in France and the United Kingdom. Messina, Michel; Walton, Peter // Journal of International Accounting, Auditing & Taxation;1998, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p273
Compares the costs to companies in Great Britain and France of various forms of taxation. Relationship between accounting rules and taxation in the two countries; Timing of cash flows to government related to taxation and similar charges; Impact of taxation and cash flows on a company with a...
- FULL INTEGRATION AND THE FIRM'S RETENTION ABILITY. Zocco, Dennis // Nebraska Journal of Economics & Business;Winter82, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p45
Analyzes the impact of an integrated tax structure, as achieved through the Carter Commission plan in the U.S., on a firm's ability to maintain its pre-integration level of retained earnings. Framework for the analysis; Application of the framework to an interindustry analysis of retention...