Orlando Utilities Commission to Refund $60M, With a Swap
- South Carolina Agency Readies $368 Million Deal With Swap. SeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;9/8/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31714, p5
Reports on the plan of the South Carolina Transportation Infrastructure Bank to start selling $368 million of auction-rate refunding bonds in a deal that include a swap to a fixed rate. Amount expected from refunding of debt sold in the year 2000; Names of insurer and financial adviser for the...
- With Improved Outlooks, N.C. Power Agency Readies a $723M Refunding. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;2/11/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31571, p4
Focuses on a multi-million dollar bond refund by North Carolina Municipal Power Agency Number One. Bond ratings by various financial ratings agencies; Series in which the bonds will be sold; Maturity date on bonds that would lead to 4.7 million dollars in savings.
- Dimensions Affirmed. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;11/5/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31258, p39
Reports on the upgradation in bond rating assigned to the refunding revenue of Dimensions Health Corp. by the rating agency Moody's Investors Service Inc. in the U.S. as of November 5, 2001. Reasons behind the upgrade; Concerns of the agency regarding the company's ability to generate...
- Illinois County Water Agency Picks Insurance Over Raters for $125 Million Sale. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;7/28/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31686, p40
Reports that DuPage Cputny, Illinois's Water Commission will waive the rating process and include triple-A insurance on $125 million revenue refunding sale. Reason for such decision taken by commission; Maturity date of bonds; Advantages of insurance coverage for the deal.
- Washington's Ratings Affirmed Ahead of $467 Million GO Sale. Kelemen, Jasmina // Bond Buyer;7/12/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32172, p4
Reports on the competitive sale of general obligation (GO) refunding bonds in San Francisco, California. Rating affirmation received by the state's GO credit; Reflection of the rating on the state's use of good debt and financial policies; Revision made to the revenue forecasts.
- MARYLAND: Anne Arundel to Take Bids. Temple-West, Patrick // Bond Buyer;7/6/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33143, p9
The article reports on the expectation of Anne Arundel County to take bids for $49 million of refunding general obligation bonds in Maryland. Fitch Ratings Ltd. rated the bonds AA-plus with a negative outlook. According to Fitch, optimistic budget projects coupled with declining reserves and the...
- Arizona Medical Center Readies $116M to Expand, Refund. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;5/7/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31879, p4
Reports that Yuma, Arizona-based Yuma Regional Medical Center will issue bonds through the Yuma Industrial Development Authority. Use of the bonds to finance the expansion of the center and to refund 2001 bond issue; Underwriter of the deal; Rating of the bonds from Standard & Poor's.
- Swap rates vs. bond yields. // Bond Buyer;02/09/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30327, p36
Presents a graph reflecting fixed-coupon bond and synthetic bond ratings created from variable-rate debt and a swap deal in the United States as of February 5, 1998.
- Ohio Wraps Up $121M Refunding With Fixed-Rate Swap. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;2/26/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31581, p4
Reports on finalization of a multimillion refunding that included a synthetic fixed rate swap in Ohio. Basis of the rate paid by Morgan Stanley Capital Services Inc.; Ratings assigned to the finalization of bonds refunding by various ratings company.