Sale for a Center
- NEW STRATEGIES FOR EMERGING DOMESTIC SOVEREIGN BOND MARKETS. Blommestein, Hans; Santiso, Javier // OECD Papers;2007, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p1
The article presents working paper titled "New Strategies for Emerging Domestic Sovereign Bond Markets," by Hans Blommestein and Javier Santiso, which is intended to disseminate the Development Centre's research findings rapidly among specialists in the field concerned. It discusses risk-based...
- The role of Kasenga (Eastern Shaba) in the development Mweru-Luapula fishery. Musambachime, M. Chambikalens // African Studies Review;Apr95, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p51
Discusses the roles and functions of the town of Kasenga in Eastern Shaba, Zaire. Foundation of the town; Kasenga as collection center for ivory and rubber; Substantial income from fish; Introduction of boat building; Belgian Congo Franc as legal tender; Transport and communication; Kasenga as...
- Mitchel/Roosevelt Field. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);8/30/93, Vol. 40 Issue 35, p32
Reports on the hopes of creating `Long Island's (LI) Downtown' in the area around Mitchel Field, Roosevelt Field, and the Roosevelt Raceway property. Proposal to create Roosevelt Center; The Hofstra University; The Roosevelt Field Shopping Center; Other development projects in Long Island.
- RETAIL MARKET AREA SHAPE AND STRUCTURE: PROBLEMS AND PROSPECTS. Mason, J. Barry // Advances in Consumer Research;1975, Vol. 2 Issue 1, p173
The keys to understanding the shape of market areas are found in central place literature. Our concepts of market area structure are anchored in the refinements of the traditional gravity model. Central place theory provides the key assumptions underlying the structure of market areas. Thus,...
- Taco to Open Center. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;7/18/2011, Vol. 243 Issue 12, p7
The article reports on the plan to open a new Innovation & Development Center by Taco.
- BRIGHT LIGHT IN GASLAMP. // San Diego Business Journal;11/18/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 46, p1
Reports on the construction of a retial/hospitality and public parking complex by Champion Development Group in San Diego, California. Inclusion of rental residences; Size of the land area; Physical description.
- City of Roses easy winner. // Finance Week;11/05/99, p54
Highlights Bloemfontein as the best medium-sized city in South Africa. Infrastructure found in the city; Comparison with seven other medium-sized cities; Criteria used for judging the best medium-sized city.
- Two small cities share the laurels. // Finance Week;11/05/99, p57
Focuses on Centurion and George as the best municipalities in South Africa. Criteria used for judging the small cities; Categories won by Centurion and George. INSET: SA's biggest fairly small..
- Small biz centers closing. // Indianapolis Business Journal;12/9/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 40, p16
Reports the closure of small business development centers in Richmond and Columbus in Indiana. Creation of Dept. of Commerce field offices throughout the state; Lack of deadline set for the closure.