Minneapolis Mayor offers $1.24 Billion 2004 Budget Amid State Aid Cuts
- Minny Mayor: Cuts & Debt. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;9/14/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33582, p9
The article reports on the 2012 budget proposal of Minneapolis, Minnesota Mayor R. T. Rybak that cuts spending and jobs to hold the city's property tax levy.
- Mayor Stays, Mayor Goes. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;11/16/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32260, p33
Reports on the municipal finance plan of re-elected Minneapolis Mayor R. T. Rybak in Minnesota.
- Minneapolis Council to Weigh $1.24B Budget, Including-8% Tax Hike. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;8/16/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31948, p33
Reports on the review of the 2005 budget unveiled by Minneapolis Mayor R.T. Rybak, by members of the Minneapolis City Council in Minnesota. Call for an eight percent property tax increase to cover pension and library-related borrowing; Plan for the elimination of deficits in the city's internal...
- Rybak Ride Along. Hutton, Rachel // Minnesota Monthly;Nov2014, Vol. 48 Issue 11, p8
An introduction to the periodical is presented in which the editor discusses various topics within the issue including former Minneapolis mayor R.T. Rybak, Best of the Twin Cities and Judgement call matrix.
- Mayor Rybak, et al prove cowardly ineffective. REEVES, MEL // Minnesota Spokesman-Recorder;8/8/2013, Vol. 80 Issue 2, p4
The author comments on the political leadership of Minneapolis, Minnesota including Mayor R. T. Rybak and the Hennepin County Attorney Michael Freeman for not dealing effectively with Minneapolis police officers who offended the sentiments of African Americans.
- Rybak Unveils New Ad Campaign. // Minnesota Meetings & Events;Winter2014, p54
The article reports the advertising campaign titled "I Want to Marry You in Minneapolis" which was revealed by outgoing Mayor R. T. Rybak of Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- Minneapolis. Lassen, Tina // National Geographic Adventure;Sep2004, Vol. 6 Issue 7, p24
When Minneapolis mayor R.T. Rybak shows up at work battered from an encounter with a tree root, one can bet there's singletrack for citizens. At Lebanon Hills Park in the southern burb of Eagan, crews have crafted five mites of butter-smooth single-track speckled with logs, bridges, and rock...
- Sabathanite Drum Corps returns to Aquatennial Parade. // Minnesota Spokesman-Recorder;7/29/2010, Vol. 75 Issue 52, p1
The article reports that the Sabathanite Drum Corps is welcomed back by Minneapolis Mayor R. T. Rybak at the July 21, 2010 Aquatennial Torchlight Parade after a 43-year absence by proclaiming the day "Sabathanite Drum Corps Day" in Minnesota.
- Black jobs promised on Vikings stadium construction. Edwards, Ron // Minnesota Spokesman-Recorder;2/16/2012, Vol. 78 Issue 29, p3
The author is critical on the potential of the Viking stadium construction pressed by Mayor R. T. Rybak in providing jobs to the African Americans in Minneapolis, Minnesota.