- Far West Mid-Year Review. // Bond Buyer;8/11/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32443, p34
Several charts are presented depicting the financial performance of the bond market in states and countries in the Far West Region including Idaho, Alaska, and California and the top ten finance companies particularly, senior managers, financial advisers, issuers and bond counsel in each states...
- Munis Unchanged to Weaker on Treasury Losses. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;10/31/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 32994, p2
The article provides updates concerning the performance of the municipal bond market in the U.S. on October 30, 3008. It states that municipal bonds continue to experience declined revenue and weak trading brought by the losses experienced by the Treasury Department on the said date. Information...
- Comparative Financial Systems -- The Chinese and Nigerian Experience. Aliogo, Peter N. // ISM Journal of International Business;Mar2011, Vol. 1 Issue 2, Special section p2
This study compares the banking and financial systems in China and Nigeria. China as the fastest growing economy in Asia is compared with Nigeria being the most populous country in black Africa also with a fast growing economy. It identified that although the banking system in China is quite...
- Pennsylvania's $900 Million Deal Tops Another Big Calendar. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;1/11/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33247, p7
The article reports on several million-dollar deals of municipal bonds in the financial services industry in the U.S. in 2010. It highlights the 900 million dollars of general obligation offering in Pennsylvania, structured by a 604.1 million dollars of Build America Bonds and 295.8 million...
- Big Three Firms Stay on Top in Year's Heavy-Dealing First Half. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;7/2/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31172, p49
Reports on the rankings of senior bond management firms in the United States, for the first two quarters of 2001. Overall bond volume handled by major senior managers; Amount of issues underwritten by the top ten managers.
- Xinhua: Singapore Has Become the Second Largest Offshore RMB Cente. // Chinascope;May/Jun2014, Issue 69, p37
The article focuses on a report published by "Xinhua" on April 29, 2014 regarding data released by the Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication (SWIFT) which shows that Singapore surpassed London, England to become the second largest offshore RMB center next to Hong Kong.
- 'Bottom Feeders' Could Save Financials: Thomson. Morgan, John // Money Management Executive;4/21/2008, Vol. 16 Issue 16, p1
The article reports on the contribution of financial bottom feeders on the recovery of the financial sector in the U.S. Thomson Research managing director Mike Thompson claimed that the feeders can help speed the recovery of the sector and is optimistic that financials will recover despite its...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;8/05/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31692, p31
Reports on the financial condition of the U.S. financial services industry as of August 5, 2003. Yields from short-term tax-exempt securities; Pricing of securities in the U.S.; Correction to municipal bond index.
- Sanlam interim results June 2013; Net income rose to R 40.4 billion. // African Business News;9/6/2013, p32
The article reports on the financial performance of South African financial services group for the first half of 2013.