Municipals Firm in Light Trading as The "Blackout of '03" Takes Its Toll
- municipal cost index. // American City & County;Apr2011, Vol. 126 Issue 4, p55
Several charts are presented concerning the municipal finances in the U.S. in 2010 and 2011 including one that shows the producer price index, one that depicts the consumer price index and one that lists the construction costs of the states.
- MUNICIPAL COST INDEXES. // American City & County;Feb2001, Vol. 116 Issue 2, p76
Presents tabular representations on the municipal cost indexes in the United States as of February 2001. Information on the municipal and construction cost indexes; Consumer and producer price indexes.
- Industrial production and consumer prices--major... // Economic Indicators;Dec96, p35
Presents statistical information on industrial production and consumer prices for major industrial countries during the period 1986 through to 1996.
- Industrial production and consumer prices--major... // Economic Indicators;Feb97, p35
Presents statistical information on industrial production and consumer prices in major industrial countries for the period 1987 through 1997.
- International statistics. // Economic Indicators;Sep97, p35
Presents major industrial countries' statistics of industrial production and consumer prices within the inclusive period from 1987 to August 1997. US international trade in goods and services; US international transactions.
- Apparel Prices Decline From Import Pressure. Ellis, Kristi // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;6/18/2003, Vol. 185 Issue 123, p20
Reports on the decline of apparel prices in the U.S. in May 2003, according to the Labor Department's Consumer Price Index. Increase in apparel imports; Decline of retail prices for women's apparel; Overall prices for all retail goods in May.
- Weekly earnings unchanged. // Infomat: A Weekly Review;9/13/2002, p2
Reports that average weekly earnings in Canada remained unchanged between May and June 2002. Comparison with the year-ago level; Increase in earnings compared to increase in the consumer price index; Earnings trends in various industries.
- Furniture contributes to CPI fall. // Cabinet Maker;3/26/2010, Issue 5680, p9
The article reports that furniture and household goods have contributed to the decline in the month on month Consumer Price Index (CPI) rate in February 2009.
- Retail Sales, CPI Top List of Data. Barnett, Chip // Bond Buyer;8/14/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31202, p2
Reports on retail sales and consumer price index in the United States for July 2001. Discussion of the data on the meeting of the Federal Open Market Committee; Industrial production and capacity utilization.