- Rez Dogs Eat Beans And Other Tales (Book). Davis, Natalie // Tribal College Journal;Summer2004, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p42
Reviews the book "Rez Dogs Eat Beans and Other Tales," by By Gordon Johnson.
- Rez Dogs Eat Beans and Other Tales. UTACIA KROL, DEBRA // Native Peoples Magazine;Nov/Dec2002, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p82
The article reviews the book "Rez Dogs Eat Beans and Other Tales," by Gordon Johnson.
- The Parable of the Tribes. // Antioch Review;Spring1985, Vol. 43 Issue 2, p253
Reviews the book "The Parable of the Tribes," by Andrew Bard Schmookler.
- Krippendorf's Tribe (Book). Hull, Laurence // Library Journal;2/1/1986, Vol. 111 Issue 2, p94
Reviews the book 'Krippendorf's Tribe,' by Frank Parkin.
- The 13th Tribe. // Publishers Weekly;1/30/2012, Vol. 259 Issue 5, p30
The article reviews the book "The 13th Tribe," by Robert Liparulo.
- THE TWELVE TRIBES OF HATTIE. S. J. H. // AudioFile;Feb/Mar2013, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p32
The article reviews an audiobook "The Twelve Tribes of Hattie," by Ayana Mathis, narrated by Adenrele Ojo, Bahni Turpin, and Adam Lazarre-White.
- Lion of Ireland. DELAHANTY, DAVID // America;6/14/1980, Vol. 142 Issue 23, p507
The article reviews the book "Lion of Ireland," by Morgan Llywelyn.
- Gardens in the Dunes (Book). Ross, Jacquelyn // News from Native California;Winter2001/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p34
Reviews the book 'Gardens in the Dunes,' by Leslie Marmon Silko.
- THE DIALECT OF THE TRIBE (Book). Ruotolo, Lucio P. // Comparative Literature;Winter89, Vol. 41 Issue 1, p108
Reviews the book 'The Dialect of the Tribe: Speech and Community in Modern Fiction,' by Margery Sabin.