Southeast: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for Aug. 6, 2003
- Big Three Firms Stay on Top in Year's Heavy-Dealing First Half. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;7/2/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31172, p49
Reports on the rankings of senior bond management firms in the United States, for the first two quarters of 2001. Overall bond volume handled by major senior managers; Amount of issues underwritten by the top ten managers.
- Xinhua: Singapore Has Become the Second Largest Offshore RMB Cente. // Chinascope;May/Jun2014, Issue 69, p37
The article focuses on a report published by "Xinhua" on April 29, 2014 regarding data released by the Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication (SWIFT) which shows that Singapore surpassed London, England to become the second largest offshore RMB center next to Hong Kong.
- Several Mutual Funds Rush To Settle Audits With IRS. McConnell, Alison L. // Bond Buyer;10/26/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32246, p1
Reports on the attempt of several tax-exempt mutual funds to settle U.S. Internal Revenue Service (IRS) audits on behalf of their bondholders. Amount involved in the multifamily housing bonds settled with the agency by a subsidiary of Gold Banc Corp.; Statement of Charles Anderson, field manager...
- Charles Anderson's Consulting Practice Up and Running. McConnell, Alison L. // Bond Buyer;1/29/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32556, p5
The article reports developments on the part-time consulting business of Charles Anderson, a retiree from the U.S. Internal Revenue Service (IRS). Anderson's business would advise municipal market participants that have problems with IRS. He has been giving advises concerning the implementation...
- Rep. Larson: Munis 'The Lifeline of Any Given Community'. Jagoda, Naomi // Bond Buyer;4/29/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34300, p1
House Ways and Means Committee member Rep. John Larson considers municipal bonds to be "the lifeline of any given community."
- Oklahoma's $274 Million Deal Will Refund All of State's Outstanding GOs. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;5/20/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31639, p32
Oklahoma expects to save 20 million dollars through a current refunding of nearly 274 million dollars of general obligation bonds with a retail order period on May 20, 2003 and final pricing on May 21, 2003. The offering includes 267 million dollars of tax-exempt Series 2003A bonds issued by the...
- TOP LIQUIDITY PROVIDERS. // Securities Industry News;8/4/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 30, p1
Presents statistics for percentage of share of the top eight liquidity provider companies in securities market in the U.S. as of August 4, 2003.
- Loan Market Goes Downscale. Burns, Mairin // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/2/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 22, p11
For the last few months as of June 2, 2003 some outsize deals had emerged in the syndicated loan market. While mutual-fund inflows have begun to slow money is still coming into the market as companies refinance existing debt with high-yield bonds. Banks are encouraging second-tier issuers to...
- Euro-hype leaves private placement pros unruffled. Roper, Akil Salim; Duran, Danielle // Investment Dealers' Digest;02/08/99, Vol. 65 Issue 6, p12
Focuses on the reaction of credit markets in the United States to the prospect of a growing corporate bond market overseas due to the introduction of Europe's single currency. State of the European public bond market; Advantages of the single currency on securities trading; Likely candidates to...