What's Cooking at the Malki Museum?
- North of the Lake. Stuart, Leigh Ann // Saint Charles Avenue;Aug2008, Vol. 19 Issue 8, p40
The article provides information on the fundraising campaign of the Junior League of Greater Covington. The event "A celebration of Pure Imagination," was held on April 27, 2008 at New Orleans, Louisiana. It raised funds toward construction of the Children's Museum of St. Tammany. The committee...
- 25th Anniversary. // SAY Magazine;Winter2014, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p15
The article informs that an event titled "Gala Dinner and Auction" was co-hosted by the Pueblo of Pojoaque and the nonprofit organization Continuous Pathways Foundation on November 30, 2013 to raise funds and celebrate the 25 th anniversary of the Poeh Museum and Cultural Center.
- Up Front CLICK! // Virginia Living;Dec2009, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p37
Photographs of several events in Virginia including Virginia Living Museum, a fund raising by Chesapeake Bay Wine Classic Foundation, and the Annual Fur Ball are presented.
- a note form Bey. // Saint Charles Avenue;Aug2008, Vol. 19 Issue 8, p9
The article provides information on the fundraising campaign hosted by the Louisiana Children's Museum on August 23, 2008 in the U.S. The Patron Party is from 7-8 in the evening and the gala is form 8-11 in the evening. The event features auctions, whimsical and food entertainment. Co-chairmen...
- Bears in the Heat V plays host to men from six states and Australia. // Liberty Press;Aug2007, Vol. 13 Issue 12, p30
The article highlights the Bears in the Heat event held by the Wichita Bears in Cambridge Suites Hotel in Wichita, Kansas on July 13 to 15, 2007. The event was opened with a signature Poker Run. Bear run participants stopped at various bars, including Wyldewood Cellars, The Vagabond and the...
- Community Notes. // La Prensa San Diego;7/17/2009, Vol. 33 Issue 29, p8
The article presents information on several issues and events related to California. VozAlta Fund-raiser will be held on July 18, 2009, which will include live music by the group Agua Dulce. San Diego Writer's Ink is accepting submissions for its annual anthology, "A Year in Ink, Vol. III," for...
- CALENDAR. // Home Media Retailing;5/28/2006, Vol. 28 Issue 22, p6
Presents a calendar of events in the U.S. entertainment industry in June and July 2006. Entertainment AIDS Alliance's fourth annual Wine & Wisdom fundraiser; 25th annual Video Software Dealers Association's convention.
- LIST OF FIVE. // Louisville Magazine;Jan2006, Vol. 57 Issue 1, p14
The article presents information on five important places to visit in Louisville, Kentucky. The Portland Museum is one of the places which can be visited. The museum's exhibits highlight the west Louisville neighborhood's early history, its relationship to the river and the area's cultural...
- FREE ADMISSION TO FRIST CENTER. // CMA Close Up;Jun/Jul2009, p11
The article offers information on the Museums in the 21st Century to be held at the Frist Center for the Visual Arts in the U.S. from June 8 to 15, 2009. The special event is said to explore the designs and multi-faceted roles being played by the museums in the world. Frist has also included a...