Talking Turkey at Decosit
- Branding is the High Point once again. // Cabinet Maker;10/24/2003, Issue 5361, p6
Focuses on the branding strategies of the house furnishings industry in Great Britain highlighted by the International Home Furnishings show in October 2003. National Geographic Society furniture range; Vaughan Furniture's bedroom ranges; Pinnacle Design Achievement Award won by British...
- Contract heads home. // Cabinet Maker;10/24/2003, Issue 5361, p6
Reports on the house furnishing shows to be presented by Salone Internationale del Mobile in April 14-19, 2004 in Milan, Italy.
- No gloom in Canada. Knell, Michael J.; Slaughter, Powell // Furniture/Today;01/22/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 20, p2
Focuses on the industry outlook of Canadian factory executives who participated at the winter edition of the Toronto International Home Furnishings Market January 2001 in Toronto, Ontario. Expected impact of the economy on the Canadian home furnishings industry's prospects; Forecasts for...
- Housewares buyers turn out in force. // DIY Week;6/15/2012, p1
The article focuses on the 2012 Exclusively Housewares show in London, England, wherein houseware buyers and visitors were on par with the number in 2011.
- A Show of Great Design. // Architectural Digest;Oct2001, Vol. 58 Issue 10, p48
Presents information on the Architectural Digest Home Design Show in November 2001 in New York. Estimated number of exhibitors that are participating; Focus of the afternoon seminars; Internet address for the event.
- I'm addicted to markets (and you may be too). Wyman, Lissa // Furniture/Today;8/11/2008, Vol. 32 Issue 48, p27
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experiences of attending home furnishings shows.
- Northwest show date rescheduled. // Home Textiles Today;03/26/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 29, p66
Reports that the date of the 2002 Northwest Home Furnishings Show in the United States has been reset to March 9 to 11, 2002. Product categories included.
- BBC Good Homes Show doubles its space. // Home Furnishings;Jan/Feb99, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p8
Discusses the growth of BBC Good Homes Show in 1999. Floor space; `The Express' newspaper as one of the sponsors of the show; Five major BBC homes programs.
- Inside looking out. // Housewares;Mar/Apr98, Issue 139, p40
Comments on the British housewares industry's reasoning when dealing with trade fairs and exhibitions. Manufacturers' preference for the Ambiente show in Frankfurt, Germany; Comparison of British trade fairs with those held in other countries.
- September's diary. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;8/5/2005, Issue 5450, p26
Presents the calendar of house furnishing exhibitions in Europe on September 2005.