Talking Turkey at Decosit
- Branding is the High Point once again. // Cabinet Maker;10/24/2003, Issue 5361, p6
Focuses on the branding strategies of the house furnishings industry in Great Britain highlighted by the International Home Furnishings show in October 2003. National Geographic Society furniture range; Vaughan Furniture's bedroom ranges; Pinnacle Design Achievement Award won by British...
- Contract heads home. // Cabinet Maker;10/24/2003, Issue 5361, p6
Reports on the house furnishing shows to be presented by Salone Internationale del Mobile in April 14-19, 2004 in Milan, Italy.
- No gloom in Canada. Knell, Michael J.; Slaughter, Powell // Furniture/Today;01/22/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 20, p2
Focuses on the industry outlook of Canadian factory executives who participated at the winter edition of the Toronto International Home Furnishings Market January 2001 in Toronto, Ontario. Expected impact of the economy on the Canadian home furnishings industry's prospects; Forecasts for...
- Housewares buyers turn out in force. // DIY Week;6/15/2012, p1
The article focuses on the 2012 Exclusively Housewares show in London, England, wherein houseware buyers and visitors were on par with the number in 2011.
- I'm addicted to markets (and you may be too). Wyman, Lissa // Furniture/Today;8/11/2008, Vol. 32 Issue 48, p27
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experiences of attending home furnishings shows.
- Northwest show date rescheduled. // Home Textiles Today;03/26/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 29, p66
Reports that the date of the 2002 Northwest Home Furnishings Show in the United States has been reset to March 9 to 11, 2002. Product categories included.
- BBC Good Homes Show doubles its space. // Home Furnishings;Jan/Feb99, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p8
Discusses the growth of BBC Good Homes Show in 1999. Floor space; `The Express' newspaper as one of the sponsors of the show; Five major BBC homes programs.
- Global styles to the fore. Knight, Deena // Cabinet Maker;04/06/2001, Issue 5232, p20
Describes the design of house furnishings featured in the 2001 Home Furnishings Market in High Point, North Carolina. Dominance of traditional English styling and color; Design inspiration; Formality and ornamentation.
- 42,000 pre registrations for Birmingham extravaganza. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;01/16/98, Issue 5071, p2
Presents a preview of the NEC shows for the British house furnishings industry to be held in Birmingham, England, in January 1998. Pre-registration for the shows; Number of exhibitors; Notable products to be launched at the fair.
- Housewares London update. // Housewares;Mar/Apr99, Issue 145, p5
Reports on the British housewares firms which signed up as exhibitors at the Housewares London trade show in England.