Firms face 95+ expulsion
- New furniture fire guide. // Fire Safety Engineering;Jun2009, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p6
The article reports on the new fire safety furniture guide published by the Furniture Industry Research Association (FIRA) in Great Britain. It states that the guide focuses on the flammability requirements for upholstered products such as sofas, armchairs, and mattresses. It includes summaries...
- NEWS. // Food Manufacture;Feb2002, Vol. 77 Issue 2, p6
Reports developments in the food industry as of February 2002. Withdrawal of the Finest free-range chickens of Tesco from the market; Features of the industry mapping research Web site by the Institute of Packaging; Theme of the IGD conference.
- NOFMA ISSUES GLUING GUIDE FOR SOLID WOOD FLOORS. // Wood & Wood Products;Jun2007, Vol. 112 Issue 7, p22
The article reports on the release of a technical information paper from the Wood Flooring Manufacturers Association with its recommendation on the proper technique for gluing for solid wood floors. In the past, NOFMA did not recognize glue-down as a recommended installation procedure for solid...
- Furniture Industry Lays Out Sustainability Vision. Schoonmaker, Daniel // Grand Rapids Business Journal;4/4/2005, Vol. 23 Issue 14, pB12
Announces the release of Sustainability Guidelines for Office Furniture Manufacturer and Suppliers from the Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturers Association (BIFMA) in March 2005. Number of years spent in making the guidelines; Benefits of the guidelines to office furniture...
- Guidelines for Going Green. // Contract;Apr2005, Vol. 47 Issue 4, p24
The article reports that the Business and Institutional furniture Manufacturers Association International has created a set of guidelines to serve as a roadmap for any office furniture manufacturer or supplier desiring to become a more sustainable company. The guidelines â€” intended to...
- WithIt, YHFE plan leadership seminar. // Furniture/Today;12/9/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 14, p4
No abstract available.
- SEHFA sponsors retailer seminars. // Furniture/Today;12/9/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 14, p20
No abstract available.
- CFMA: Protecting interests of Calif. manufactures. Russell, Thomas // Furniture/Today;10/13/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 7, p40
Provides information about the California Furniture Manufacturers Association. Promotion of consumer education and interests of furniture manufacturers; Annual budget of the association; Number of members. INSET: CFMA at a glance.
- FAI works hard to boost image of futon segment. Russell, Thomas // Furniture/Today;10/13/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 7, p44
Provides information about the Futon Association International, a furniture organization in Orlando, Florida. Mission statement; Number if employees and association members; Annual budget of the association. INSET: FAI at a glance.