Experience pays off for bed trio
- Freudenberg sets FR mattress push. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;9/8/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p34
Reports on the strategic agreement between bedding producer Freudenberg and HS Converting in Durham, North Carolina. Production of fire-resistant mattress products; Terms of the agreement; Enhancement of customer relations.
- Specialty Sleep Expo set for March in Chicago. // Furniture/Today;2/11/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 23, p14
Highlights the partnership of Futon Association International with the Specialty Sleep Association Expo for the one-stop trade show in Chicago, Illinois. Concentration of furniture retailers; Range of specialty sleep products; Workshops on marketing ans customer service.
- MOONRAKER BEDS. // Cabinet Maker;9/23/2011, Issue 5756, p45
The article offers brief information on the Royale mattresses from Moonraker Beds.
- MOONRAKER. // Cabinet Maker;9/30/2011, Issue 5757, p35
The article offers brief information on the St. Tropez bed from Moonraker Beds.
- Diary of a Consultant. Zahn, David // Training & Development;Feb2001, Vol. 55 Issue 2, p68
Presents the preliminary steps on starting a business enterprise with a partner in the United States. Significance of reading business publications and sorting out Internet in starting a business; Discussion on various organizational structure options; Importance of professional image to clients.
- CHOOSE THE PERFECT BUSINESS PARTNER. ASHER-EJIOFOR, ZAIN // Money;Jul2012, Vol. 41 Issue 6, p32
The article provides advice on how to choose a business partner when making a new company, looking at the importance of choosing somebody with a different skill set, a similar vision, and experience in the marketplace.
- Morahan set to join Weiland in start-up seeking new talent. Palmer, Camilla // Campaign;6/14/2002, Issue 23, p3
Reports on the partnership of Harry Nash director Andy Morahan with fellow director Paul Weiland to set up a satellite production company in England.
- Forum looks to add value. // Credit Management;Dec2010, p14
The article reports on the partnership of P&A Receivables with F-Secure, Reynolds Trade Credit and Experian to form the Channel Credit Forum in 2010.
- ASK AN EXPERT. Campbell, Erich // Stitches Magazine;Nov2013, Vol. 27 Issue 9, p63
The article provides an answer to a question regarding information about person or companies by which a startup apparel-decoration shop could collaborate to make the business successful.