A welcome Halo for William Sheppee
- Orders roll in despite a slow start to High Point. Westphal // Cabinet Maker;10/22/99, Issue 5160, p3
Reports on the holding of the 1999 High Point October furniture market. Orders for the United States manufacturers; Participation of British companies; Interest in Ercol Furniture company's Alto upholstery; William Sheppee company's target market.
- Sheppee seals Steven Shell supply solution. // Cabinet Maker;8/30/2002, Issue 5302, p1
Reports that William Sheppee has secured exclusivity with Steven Shell's previous Indian suppliers.
- Rolf Benz change. // Cabinet Maker;03/10/2000, Issue 5178, p4
Reports on German upholstery manufacturer Rolf Benz's termination of its relationship with British distributor Parker Knoll.
- Choico to distribute Universal in Canada. // Furniture/Today;11/5/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p4
Reports on the acquisition of the distribution rights, account lists and inventory of Universal Canada by case goods manufacturer and importer Donald Choi Canada. Operation of a parallel program to the United States; Choice of retailers in direct or sourcing small orders from the Choico...
- Mirador line set for Las Vegas. Combs, Heath E. // Furniture/Today;7/26/2010, Vol. 34 Issue 45, p1
The article reports that Bailey Street, an accent furnishings source, will introduce the Mirador product lines such as home entertainment, and sofas in partnership with Welton USA at the Las Vegas Market in Las Vegas, Nevada to be held on August 2, 2010.
- Looking forward through a rearview mirror. Dunlap, Michael A. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;1/14/2013, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p8
In this article, the author on the furniture industry in Michigan. He says that most producers and distributors of furniture located or based in West Michigan have diversified into multiple markets. He adds that sustainability has overshadowed ergonomics as critical selling tool in the...
- U.S. stores to tour Polish factories. Russell, Thomas // Furniture/Today;7/12/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 44, p50
Reports that MAK Distribution, a furniture wholesaler in Elk Grove Village, Illinois, is planning a trade mission to Poland in August 2004 to introduce some U.S. retailers to sourcing opportunities there. Trip to include tours of plants run by some of the country's largest furniture...
- Ferguson Copeland dedicated stores open. Slaughter, Powell // Furniture/Today;05/07/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 34, p14
Reports on furniture manufacturer Ferguson Copeland's development of a dedicated retail distribution. Opening of exclusive Ferguson Copeland retailer Creative Designs Furniture Galleries in Hilton Head, South Carolina; Scheduled opening of dedicated store in Seattle, Washington, in May 2001.
- VEGAS BABY! // Cabinet Maker;1/30/2009, Issue 5622, p22
The article discusses the opening of the World Market Centre in Las Vegas, Nevada from February 9-13, 2009. It is expected that more than 100 new manufactures and suppliers will debut for the very first time, covering all products including furniture, accessory, gift, lightings and textiles. It...