Don't put off the paperwork
- Ashworth sales rise during second quarter. Pike, Steve // Golf World;06/06/97, Vol. 50 Issue 43, ProReport p1
Reports on the 1997 second quarter sales of Ashworth company in Carlsbad, California. Comments from company President Randall Herrel on Ashworth's sales.
- Ashworth Inc. // San Diego Business Journal;1/6/97, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p29
Focuses on Ashworth Incorporated, a Southern-California-based designer, and a leading manufacturer of golf-inspired sportswear. Value of the company; Company's performance record; Directors of the company.
- Women, kids out at Ashworth. Pike, Steve // Golf World;6/2/95, Vol. 48 Issue 42, Pro Report p1
Reports on the plan of Ashworth Inc. to get out of the women's and children's apparel business. Distribution of exclusively men's apparel and related products; Growth potential.
- Ashworth Inc. // San Diego Business Journal;8/21/95, Vol. 16 Issue 34, p30
Profiles Ashworth Inc., a company that designs, markets and distributes apparel, headwear and footwear. Value; Performance record; Directors; Executive compensation; Significant stock ownership.
- Insurance costs rocket. // Cabinet Maker;8/23/2002, Issue 5301, p1
Reports on the impact of insurance costs on British furniture manufacturers in 2002.
- BFC celebrates insurance victory. // Cabinet Maker;6/12/2009, Issue 5641, p8
The article announces the celebration of the British Furniture Confederation (BFC) on its successful completion of one of its key objectives to include furniture industry on its insurance scheme in Great Britain.
- Insurance makes importing easier. Carroll, Brian // Furniture/Today;11/11/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 10, p28
Reports that BB&T Factors Co. has joined a division of Avalon Worldwide LP and a Philippine Bank to offer smaller and midsized furniture manufacturers credit insurance on import transactions. Details about the venture; Procedures involved in the credit insurance program; Implications for...
- Top Fleming creditors. // Furniture/Today;01/15/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 19, p68
Enumerates the largest unsecured creditors and claims of Fleming Fine Furniture according to the United States Bankruptcy Court documents.
- Offcuts. // Cabinet Maker;07/23/99, Issue 5147, p29
Discusses different issues and concerns in the furniture industry of Great Britain. Receipt by Regency Insurance Brokers of the UK Schemes Broker of the Year award for its furniture warranty programs; Operating life of furniture maker William L. Maclean's Stewart Gill conveyor system.