INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: HEALTHCARE
- Private Equity's Taste for Healthcare. Abrams, Sandra Lea // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/21/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 25, p13
Focuses on the growth of the private equity investment in the healthcare services sector in the U.S. Details on the increased competition and cost cutting from the healthcare industry and federal and local governments; Use of the different healthcare services by people; Provision of a benefits...
- Return of The Originals. Friedlander, Josh // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/14/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 6, p12
Reports on the increase in private equity firms' merger and acquisition deals in the healthcare industry in the United States. Projected percent of healthcare transactions for 2005; Comments of Mark Francis, managing director in the healthcare investment banking practice at Houlihan Lokey Howard...
- HEALTHCARE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/18/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 40, p52
Presents charts depicting investments in health care in the U.S. as of October 2004.
- Private Equity Aids Health Care Sector in Kenya. // EmergingMarketsNOW;8/11/2009, p6
The article reports on the 16.42 million U.S. dollars combined investment of Investment Fund for Health in Africa, Africa Healthcare Fund and International Finance Corp. Fund aimed to boost the health care industry in Kenya. It notes that the private equity (PE) funds that participate in the...
- PE Investments Soar. Kulkarni, Narayan // BioSpectrum;Oct2012, Vol. 10 Issue 10, p42
The article focuses on the growth of private equity (PE) investments in the life sciences sector in India. It states that the sector has generated 137 percent growth in 2012. It says that the health and life sciences industry generated investments worth of $268 million until October 2012 against...
- Health Draws Wealth. MALHOTRA, SARIKA // Business Today;6/22/2014, Vol. 23 Issue 12, p26
The article focuses on an increase in private equity (PE) investments in health care sector in India as of 2013 with reference to the Eye Q eyecare facility which has spread its operations across the country with the help of PE funding. Topics include the increase in PE funds in health care in...
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: PRIVATE EQUITY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/1/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 44, p12
Depicts private equity fund raising in the United States during the third quarter of 2003. Fund raised by state and region; Fund raising by fund size recent as of November 24, 2003; Top performing local and international advisers.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: Private Equity. // Investment Dealers' Digest;02/18/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 7, p49
Presents several charts depicting the investment banking on private equity in the United States.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: Private Equity. // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/4/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 9, p45
Reports investment banking on private equity in the U.S. Private equity fundraising; Amount generated by the fundraising; Offer of investment advice.