- SMALL BUSINESS OBSERVATIONS. Franklin, Carl M. // American Journal of Small Business;Fall81, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p1
This article presents observations of small business operations in the U.S. in 1981. A Purdue University Credit Research Center study in Indiana revealed that nearly 40% of those declaring bankruptcy in 1981 would have been able to pay off half or more of their debts within a five year period....
- Ratings Movers. // Bank Loan Report;9/19/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 35, p8
Presents a chart depicting the changes in the bank debt ratings of various companies in the U.S. as of September 15, 2005.
- Issuers Continue To Increase Bank Debt Decrease HY Debt. K. K. // Bank Loan Report;11/21/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 44, p1
Reports on the move by some companies in the U.S. toward increasing their bank debt while decreasing their bond obligations. Issuers who have joined the trend; Overview of financing changes; Impact of recent activities in the high yield market on leverage buyout volume.
- TERM SHEETS. // Bank Loan Report;6/9/2008, Vol. 23 Issue 23, p6
The article lists the U.S. companies with debt maturing before the end of 2013, which include AvalonBay Communities, Colfax Corp., and Pacific Sunwear of California.
- S.F. Home Loan Bank: Borrowing Costs Up. // American Banker;3/29/2004, Vol. 169 Issue 60, p8
States the Federal Home Loan Bank System borrowing costs have risen "modestly" over the past two years, according to the Home Loan Bank of San Francisco. Cause of the rise attributed to the growth of government-sponsored enterprise debt, increased issuance of intermediate-term Treasury debt,...
- Meanwhile, back on Main Street. // Fairfield County Business Journal;3/23/2009, Vol. 48 Issue 12, p46
In this article the author discusses the plans of U.S. President Barack Obama to loosen up some of the tight credit that hinders companies from expanding. He is critical of the guarantees on Small Business Administration (SBA) loans which would be increased to 90 percent. He cites accountability...
- Closed Loans. // Bank Loan Report;4/1/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 13, p4
Presents information on the closed loans of business enterprises in the U.S. as of April 1, 2002.
- Pipeline. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/28/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 41, p56
Presents statistics on loans taken by various companies in the U.S. as of October 28, 2002. Names of the borrowers; Amount of the loan package; Status of the loans.
- P2P=$$$. G. M. // Entrepreneur;Feb2010, Vol. 38 Issue 2, p62
The article offers information on how person-to-person or peer-to-peer (P2P) lending web sites can provide cash for business enterprises in the U.S.