- Fixed-Income Boosts for Goldman, Lehman. // American Banker;9/22/2004, Vol. 169 Issue 183, p20
Reports the financial performance of Goldman Sachs Group Inc. and Lehman Brothers. The fiscal third-quarter profit increases from fixed-income growth; Data showing how the companies beat analysts' estimates.
- A KINDER, GENTLER LEHMAN BROTHERS. Sellers, Patricia // Fortune;1/22/2007, Vol. 155 Issue 1, p36
The article discusses the Lehman Brothers program called Encore that encourages mid-career executives to return to work after a hiatus. Anne Erni, Lehman's chief diversity officer who created Encore, describes the value of the program and her reasons for creating it. Other firms on Wall Street...
- Camargo to head Ogilvy PR in Japan. White, Amy // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;1/27/2006, p6
The article reports on the appointment of Orlando Camargo as president of Ogilvy PR in Japan. He has been charged with the responsibility of growing the agency's business with both local and international clients. Ogilvy PR Japan handles clients such as Unilever, UPS, Invest in France and...
- CMBS goes to the end and back again as spreads move off 2001 tights. Chisholm, Chris // Asset Securitization Report;1/28/2002, Vol. 2 Issue 4, p15
Reports developments related to the CMBS sector of the asset-backed financing market as of January 2002. Value of triple-A loans; Provision of cashflow summary of Lehman Brothers; Deal between Washington Mutual and Goldman Sachs.
- BMI FORECASTS. // Africa Monitor: Southern Africa;Aug2004, Vol. 9 Issue 8, p6
This article focuses on the Consensus forecast for South Africa made by the following institutions: Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc., Goldman Sachs & Co., JP Morgan Chase & Co., ING Barings Holdings Ltd., Deutsche Bank AG, Lehman Brothers Inc., West LB, Standard Bank. The real gross domestic product for...
- Goldman, Lehman Ease Some Concerns. // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/24/2008, Vol. 74 Issue 12, p16
The article reports that Goldman, Sachs & Co. and Lehman Brothers Inc. posted their first quarter earnings for 2008 which ease the fears that the credit crisis had spread deeper and further in the U.S. It states that Goldman earned $3.23 a share in the quarter, versus $6.67 in 2007, and revenue...
- FIRST-QUARTER LEAGUE TABLES. // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/7/2008, Vol. 74 Issue 14, p24
Several tables are presented that lists the top financial advisers for the first quarter of 2008 including Goldman, Sachs & Co., Lehman Brothers Inc., and Deutsche Bank AG.
- Bronx Zoo, N.Y. Aquarium Bonds Set to Go. McDonals, Michael // Bond Buyer;2/24/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31827, p28
Reports on the New York City Trust for Cultural Resources' pricing in triple-A insured revenue bonds with a 30-year bullet maturity. Loaning of proceeds to the Wildlife Conservation Society; Goldman, Sachs & Co. and Lehman Brothers as managers on the sale.
- Reuter Spotlights Goldman and Lehman Deals. Schroeder, Mary // Securities Industry News;7/28/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 29, p17
Focuses on two deals signed by technology provider for investment banking Reuters Ltd. with financial firms Goldman Sachs & Co. and Lehman Brothers Inc. Total revenue reported by Reuters for the first half of the year 2003; Products of Reuters involved in Goldman deal; Expectations of Tom...