First Half 2003: Private placement investors pour it on
Tags: FIXED-income securities
- Bond Buyer indexes: This week's numbers. Yong Lim // Bond Buyer;09/05/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30224, p3
No abstract available.
- Fixed-Income Seen Fading As a Prop for Brokerages. Rieker, Matthias // American Banker;5/7/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 87, p20
Reports on the recession in the fixed-income business in the U.S. Factors responsible for the recession in fixed income business; Views of analysts on the fixed-income business.
- 1994 a terrible year for long-duration bonds. Barr, Paul G. // Pensions & Investments;3/20/95, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p18
Reports on the performance of long-duration fixed income bonds in 1994. Effect of the rise in interest rates; Pensions and Investments Performance Evaluation Report (PIPER) as source of information; Performance of shorter term managers; Rankings of mortgage-backed separate accounts.
- Consultants, index agree. Sakelaris, Linda // Pensions & Investments;04/20/98, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p50
Focuses on opportunistic fixed-income. Indication that Lehman Brothers is launching an investible bond index; Difference between core and opportunistic fixed income; Comments made by Kathleen Gaffney, vice president and portfolios manager of the fixed-income group at Loomis, Sayles & Company LP.
- Russia Taps Global Markets For First Time In 12 Years. Iskyan, Kim // Global Finance;Jun2010, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p10
The article reports on the decision of Russia to consider global fixed-income markets in late April 2010, its first time to tap global markets since 1998.
- The worst may be over. Kenworthy, Barbara // FW;4/26/94, Vol. 163 Issue 9, p84
Discusses prospects in fixed-income investments in the United States for 1994. Return of inflationary measures; Restructurings of holdings of leveraged hedge funds; Benefits in trading portfolio or using financial instrument that varies its maturity.
- The money workshop--part VI fixed-income investments. Chang, Ivan // Chinatown News;2/18/96, Vol. 43 Issue 8, p26
Part IV. Focuses on the investment properties of several fixed-income investments in Canada. Bearer coupons; Mortgage-backed securities; Preferred shares.
- Common stock response to false signals from creditwatch... Elayan, Fayez A.; Maris, Brian A. // Quarterly Journal of Business & Economics;Summer90, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p16
Deals with the placement of a fixed income security on Standard and Poor's CreditWatch list which indicates that the issue is being reviewed for possible rerating. Giving attention to the stock price response to false signals positive and negative placements on CreditWatch; Previous research...
- The calm after the storm. Williams, Gordon // FW;3/1/94, Vol. 163 Issue 5, p81
Presents a list of the fixed-income markets as reported by Morningstar, Chicago-based mutual fund rater. High yield; International; Convertibles; Municipals; Treasuries; Investment-grade corporate; Mortgage-backed securities.