High rate of normospermia found in infertile men
- THE FREQUENCY, SEVERITY AND RISK FACTORS OF ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION IN PATIENTS WITH DIABETES MELLITUS. Vaswani, Aneel Sham; Shaikh, Niaz Ahmed; Bhatty, Shaheen. A.; Irfan, Mohammad // Medical Channel;Jul2011, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p42
Objectives: To determine the frequency, severity and risk factors of erectile dysfunction in patients with diabetes mellitus. Material & Method: This study is descriptive analytical cross-sectional study that was carried out in medical wards, medical out patients department and Diabetic clinic...
- Do Abnormal Results Cause Sexual Dysfunction? // Fertility Weekly;4/28/2003, p2
Examines the emotion effects of infertility. Cause of sexual dysfunction among male patients; Increase in the incidences of depression; Experiences of temporary impotence.
- Moderated Poster Session 2MP-2 Ejaculatory and sexological problemsMonday, November 17, 2003 - 11:30 - 12:30P. Barnes, United Kingdom; A. FernandezLozano, Spain. // International Journal of Impotence Research;Nov2003 Supplement 6, Vol. 15, pS9
Focuses on various studies related to ejaculatory and sexological problems, published in the December 2, 2003 issue of "International Journal of Impotence Research." Discussion on sexual activity, attitudes and dysfunction in Asian and western adults aged 40 to 80 years; Role of sexual...
- Male Infertility and Sexual Dysfunction (Book). Morales, A. // International Journal of Impotence Research;1998, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p197
Reviews the book 'Male Infertility and Sexual Dysfunction.'
- E.D. Howard, Beth // Prevention;Jan2012, Vol. 64 Issue 1, p84
The article provides advice to women about erectile disfunction (ED). It states that while this is more common in older men, it can affect them at any age, caused by several factors such as stress, high cholesterol and blood pressure, as well as the side effects of medicine. It reports that some...
- Infertile men could be at risk for osteopenia. Tennant, Scott // Urology Times;Aug2007, Vol. 35 Issue 10, p1
The article reports that a study conducted by the Brown University in Providence, Rhode Island, found that infertile men could be at risk for osteopenia. The study shows that men with disrupted hormonal axes or hypogonadism need to work up for the presence of osteopenia. The study involving 46...
- A survey of sexual and reproductive health in men with cystic fibrosis: new challenges for adolescent and adult services. Sawyer, S. M.; Farrant, B.; Cerritelli, B.; Wilson, J. // Thorax;Apr2005, Vol. 60 Issue 4, p326
Background: Improved survival dramatically alters the consequences of adult co-morbidities in men with cystic fibrosis (CF) such as male infertility. Few studies have systematically addressed the impact of sexual and reproductive health issues in these men or considered the implications for...
- Moderated Posters 6: ED, Infertility and Transplantation June 25,2013, 1400-1600. // Canadian Urological Association Journal;May/Jun2013, Vol. 7 Issue 5/6, Supp 2, pS70
The article presents abstracts on medical topics which include vasculogenic erectile dysfunction (ED), effect of radical prostatectomy on sexual dysfunction (SD) and vasectomy pathology.
- Low Testosterone. Tolmach Sugerman, Deborah // JAMA: Journal of the American Medical Association;10/30/2013, Vol. 310 Issue 17, p1872
The article focuses on the diagnoses and treatment of low testosterone levels in men. Symptoms of low testosterone include lack of interest in sex, fertility problems and difficulty in erection. It reports that short-term risks of androgen replacement therapy include prostate cancer, prostate...