- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;7/27/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31934, p33
Presents market statistics in the U.S. as of July 2004. Short-term tax-exempt yields; U.S. Securities prices; Municipal market data general obligation yields; Visible supply rises municipal bond index.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, March 14. // Bond Buyer;3/15/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32090, p2
Presents the chart depicting bond indexes as of March 14, 2005 in the U.S.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;8/22/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31704, p36
Presents statistics related to bond market in the U.S. as of August 22, 2003. Market indicators; Short term tax-exempt yields; Bond buyer indexes.
- WWD Composite Stock Index vs. S&P 500. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;7/6/2004, Vol. 188 Issue 3, p19
Provides information on the "Women's Wear Daily" composite stock index as of July 6, 2004.
- Indexes All Up Amid New Issues, Unchanged Fed Rate. Chang, Helen // Bond Buyer;1/30/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31811, p6
Discusses the bond buyer municipal bond price indexes from November 6, 2003 through January 29, 2004 in the U.S. Yields on municipal bonds; Total amount of new debt in the market; Worth of the future-tax secured bonds issued by New York City Transitional Finance Authority.
- Focus on…. // Practical Accountant;Oct2004, Vol. 37 Issue 10, p18
This article focuses on inflation protected corporate bonds. These bonds are inflation protected corporate bonds are typically offered with five, seven, and 10 year maturities, and with monthly payouts of income that are adjusted for changes in an index such as the consumer price index. These...
- Illinois Returns to Competitive Sales With $285M Issue. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;9/22/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31974, p30
Reports on Illinois' plans to sell $285 million general obligation bonds in the competitive market. Bond ratings; Structure of the deal; Advantages of competitive sales.
- In The Pipeline... R.A.; S.H. // High Yield Report;1/14/2002, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p3
Reports on various deals expected to price in the U.S. primary market. Longview Fibre Co.'s unrated multi-million dollar offering of seven-year senior subordinated notes under rule 144a; Owens Brockway's NR/BB- rated multi-million dollar offering of seven-year non-call four senior subordinate...
- Texas County Prices $407 Million Issue, Led by Siebert Brandford. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;8/24/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31954, p1
Reports that Harris County, Texas has made a multi-million dollar offering of bonds backed by the county's ad valorem property tax last August 23, 2004. Presentation of the council for the transaction, led by Siebert Bradford Shank & Co.; Statement of Edwin Harris, financial director, on the...