Results of Negotiated Sales
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;10/21/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34397, p7
The article presents a list of negotiated bond sales results in the U.S. as of October 2015 including the sale of obligation refunding school bonds to First Midstate Inc. and the sale of limited obligation refunding bonds to Ameritas Investment Corp.
- New Issues. // Bond Buyer;12/14/2016, Vol. 1 Issue 34628, p11
Statistics are given regarding the bond offerings of financial institution including KNN Public Finance, Ameritas Investment Corp. and Stradling Yocca Carlson & Rauth.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;2/13/2013, Vol. 123 Issue 34060, p1
Statistics are presented related to the sale of negotiated bonds as of February 10, 2014 in the U.S. including purchase of sale tax revenue bonds by Citigroup Global Markets Inc., General Obligation Refunding Bonds by George K. Baum & Co. and Water Refunding Bonds by Ameritas Investment Corp.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;3/6/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34071, p1
Statistics are presented related to the sale of bonds in the U.S as of March-April 2014 which includes purchase of General Obligation Corporate Purpose by Piper Jaffray & Co., general obligation bonds by Ameritas Investment Corp. and Tax Anticipation Notes by M & T Securities Inc.
- Nebraska Methodist Health System Readies $210M of Revenue Bonds. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;5/2/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32870, p3
The article reports on the announcement of the Nebraska Methodist Health System that it will sell $210 million of revenue bonds to finance a new hospital for women to be built in Omaha. The transaction will be managed by Ameritas Investment Corp. and Kutak Rock LLP will act as the bond counsel...
- Washington Schools Get Thumbs Up on Referendums to the Tune of $221 Million. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;2/6/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31568, p3
Reports that several school districts in Washington are headed for approval for the sale of general obligation bonds. Total value of bonds that are waiting for approval; School bond measures which are approved in the year 2001; Approval won by the Auburn School District.
- Denver's Aurora Public Schools to Fund Intial Face-lift with $150M Sale. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;2/28/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31583, p49
Reports on the plans of Aurora Public Schools to issue $150 million general obligation bonds in the United States. Underwriters of the deal; Ratings of the bond issue; Reference to bonds sold by the Schools since 1984.
- Pittsburgh School District to Sell $39 Million, With More to Come. D'Ambrosio, Gillian // Bond Buyer;9/23/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31725, p5
Reports on the marketing of general obligation bonds by Pittsburgh School District in Pennsylvania. Increase in education spending; Construction of elementary school; Removal of pyrite from the foundation of a high school building.
- School Successes. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;9/23/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31725, p31
Reports on the approval of bond issues among the voters in two independent school districts in Houston, Texas.