NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARDS: NO. 1 TITLES WITH LONGEVITY
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD NO. 1 TITLES WITH LONGEVITY. // Book Publishing Report;11/3/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 42, p7
Lists top bestsellers for paperback fiction in the U.S. based from the newspaper 'New York Times.' 'East of Eden'; 'The Summons'; 'The Beach House'; 'Daddy's Little Girl.'
- Some Racket: Grisham Double-Dips. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;9/9/2013, Vol. 260 Issue 36, p14
The article reports that author John Grisham's novel "The Racketeer" was ranked near the top on the Trade Paperback list and ranked second on the Mass Market Paperback list for the week ending September 1, 2013, following the release of the novel in both formats in August 2013.
- Paperback Bestsellers/Mass Market. Maryles, Daisy // Publishers Weekly;12/8/2008, Vol. 255 Issue 49, p18
The article reports on bestselling mass market paperback books in the U.S. Mira printed a total of 950,000 copies of "The Manning Grooms," by Debbie Macomber which is a combination of "Bride on the Loose" and "Same Time." Topping the list is "The Pagan Stone," by Nora Roberts, followed by "The...
- Paperback Bestsellers. // Publishers Weekly;12/20/2004, Vol. 251 Issue 51, p66
Presents a list of paperback bestsellers as of December 20, 2004. "Angels & Demons," by Dan Brown; "Skipping Christmas," by John Grisham; "Trojan Odyssey," by Clive Cussler.
- Paperback Bestsellers/Mass Market. Maryles, Daisy // Publishers Weekly;1/30/2006, Vol. 253 Issue 5, p19
The article focuses on paperback bestsellers in the mass market as of January 2006. Fans of John Lescroart have several ways to enjoy the author's talents, buying his hardcover, The Hunt Club. A list of best-selling paperbacks, including Memoirs of a Geisha, by Arthur Golden and The Broker by...
- THE SUMMONS (Book). // Publishers Weekly;2/4/2002, Vol. 249 Issue 5, p55
Reviews the book 'The Summons,' by John Grisham.
- EXCLUSIVE ANNUAL BPR ANALYSIS: THE 2003 NEW YORK TIMES PAPERBACK FICTION LIST. // Book Publishing Report;1/19/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p1
This article focuses on the 2003 fiction paperback bestseller list of the "New York Times." John Steinbeck's East of Eden was a No. 1 bestseller for seven weeks in 2003, following its recommendation by television personality and corporate mogul Oprah Winfrey. Penguin Group touted the book as...
- Paperback Bestsellers. // Publishers Weekly;1/24/2005, Vol. 252 Issue 4, p250
Lists the best selling paperback books in the U.S. as of January 24, 2005. "The Last Juror," John Grisham; "3rd Degree," by James Patterson and Andrew Gross; "Angels & Demons," by Dan Brown; "Deception Point," by Dan Brown; "The Kite Runner," by Khaled Hosseini; "The Birth of Venus," by Sarah...
- BESTSELLERS DECEMBER 24--DECEMBER 30, 2012. // Publishers Weekly;1/7/2013, Vol. 260 Issue 1, p16
The article presents several lists of bestselling books for the week of December 24-30, 2012, including the hardcover fiction "The Racketeer," by John Grisham, the hardcover nonfiction "Thomas Jefferson: The Art of Power," by Jon Meacham, and the paperback "Safe Haven," by Nicholas Sparks.