NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARDS: THE PUBLISHERS
- NYT Paperback Fiction List Features Host Of New Titles. // Book Publishing Report;10/18/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 40, p7
Reports on the results of the paperback fiction bestseller list of "New York Times." Rank of the publisher Random House Inc. in the list; Total number of titles from Penguin Group USA Inc.; List of books published by Simon & Schuster Inc.
- 2004 Paperback Nonfiction Bestsellers By Publisher. // Book Publishing Report;1/17/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p8
This article presents information on the list of publishers for paperback nonfiction in 2004 in the U.S. Some of the publishers listed are Random House Inc., Broadway, Three Rivers, Anchor, Vintage, Ballantine, Dell, Knopf, Simon & Schuster, Penguin Group USA Inc., Berkley Plume, Putnam, Dutton,...
- Paperback Bestsellers/Mass Market. Donahue, Dick // Publishers Weekly;7/4/2011, Vol. 258 Issue 27, p12
A list of paperback bestsellers in the mass market category as of July 4, 2011 is presented including "Game of Thrones," and "A Clash of Kings," both by George R. R. Martin and "Sizzling Sixteen," by Janet Evanovich.
- Paperback Bestsellers/Trade. Donahue, Dick // Publishers Weekly;7/4/2011, Vol. 258 Issue 27, p13
A list of paperback bestsellers in the trade category as of July 4, 2011 is presented including "The Help," by Kathryn Stockett, "Heaven Is for Real," by Todd Burpo with Lynn Vincent and "Room," by Emma Donoghue.
- Children's Fiction Bestsellers. Roback, Diane // Publishers Weekly;7/4/2011, Vol. 258 Issue 27, p14
A list of paperback bestsellers in the trade category as of July 4, 2011 is presented including "The Throne of Fire (Kane Chronicles #2)," by Rick Riordan, "Theodore Boone: The Abduction" by John Grisham and "Thirteen Reasons Why," by Jay Ashers.
- THE PUBLISHERS: Paperback Nonfiction. // Book Publishing Report;1/13/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p4
Lists the 'New York Times' bestseller scorecard for paperback nonfiction publishers for 2002.
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD THE PUBLISHERS Paperback Fiction. // Book Publishing Report;6/30/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 25, p2
Presents a chart listing the publishers with the most number of books on the 'New York Times' newspaper's paperback fiction best seller lists in the first half of 2003.
- 2005 New York Times Paperback Fiction Bestsellers By Publisher. // Book Publishing Report;5/2/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 17, p8
Presents lists of 2005 New York Times Paperback Fiction Bestsellers by Publishers.
- Paperback Bestsellers/Trade. Maryles, Daisy // Publishers Weekly;3/20/2006, Vol. 253 Issue 12, p17
The article focuses on best selling paperbacks in the U.S. and features author Sue Mon Kidd. Monk says his book Mermaid Chair is his own attempt to answer a woman's desire to love and be free. Meanwhile, the book Su Doku Easy to Hardstill gains strong sales in 206 weeks. A complete list of the...