W. Va. Hospitals Begin Revenue Debt Sales
- Regents Approve Univ. of New Mexico Hospital Plan for Bond-Funded Expansion. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;6/11/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31903, p3
Reports that the University of New Mexico Board of Regents and Bernalillo County have cleared a path for a multimillion bond issue to expand the University of New Mexico Hospital in Albuquerque. Budget for the 2004-2005 academic year; Need of the federal Indian Health Services agency's approval...
- Pa. Health System Downgraded Despite Efficient Operations. Higginbotham, Stacey // Bond Buyer;09/14/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30975, p3
Reports the bond rating issued by Standard & Poor's Corp. for the Temple University Health System in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Factors influencing the bond ratings of the university hospital; Details on the operating efficiencies of hospital; Significance of location on the success of the...
- Cuyahoga County, Ohio, Hospital Issue Back on Track. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;06/29/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30923, p4
Reports that the delayed bond issuance by University Hospitals Health System in Cuyahoga County, Ohio has been resumed after the county agreed to some neighborhood demands. Amounts of bonds and dates of issue; Use of bond proceeds; Hospital system's agreement to provide free testing at the Free...
- Universal Hospital Drives By with Add-On HY Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;6/20/2011, p1
The article reports on the 175 million dollar add-on bond offering issued by Universal Hospital Services, in which the proceeds will be utilized to pay a dividend to stockholders.
- Universal Hospital Taps HY Market for $220M. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;2/11/2013, p41
The article reports on the bond offering priced by Universal Hospital Services for 220 million U.S. dollars in add-on 7.625 percent second-lien senior secured notes due 2020.
- SOUTHEAST Bond-Watch WEST VIRGINIA. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;7/17/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31679, p31
Reports on possible issuance of multi-million dollar revenue bonds by the West Virginia Finance Authority on behalf of West Virginia-based West Virginia University Hospitals Inc. Underwriter and financial adviser of the revenue bonds.
- Syracuse's Upstate Medical Charts $37 Million Expansion. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;8/24/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31210, p40
Reports on Upstate Medical University Hospital's proposal to build a children's care and adult oncology center in Syracuse, New York, using funding from tax-exempt bonds. Project details; Regulatory requirements needed by the hospital for the project; Servicing of bonds sold for the project.
- Cleveland Health System Kicks Off $101 Million Deal. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;07/29/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33157, p3
The article reports on the move of the University Hospitals Health System to take retail orders on 101 million dollars of fixed-rate and variable-rate revenue bonds. It notes that the money raised will be allocated for its capital improvement plan amounting to 1 billion dollars. It notes that up...
- ' Hospital Agency Raised. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;9/21/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32222, p31
Reports on the move of Standard & Poor's Corp. to upgrade the bonds of the University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics Authority. Recognition of the agency of the university system's improved financial performance; Admiration of the excellent medical staff of the center; Ratings assigned by...