Hospital for Special Care Lowered to Ba1 by Moody's
- IOWA: Hospital System Stabilizes. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;6/9/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33330, p7
The article reports that credit rating agency Moody's Investors Services Inc. stabilizes the outlook for the University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinic attributed to improved operating performance in Iowa.
- MICHIGAN: Hackley Hospital Lowered. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;4/4/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32601, p9
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service has lowered its rating assigned to Michigan Hackley Hospital's $18.4 million of outstanding debt to Baa2 from Baa1. The rating agency has assigned the downgrade and negative outlook due to a decline in Hackley's operating performance and...
- Moody's: Outlook Not Good For Nonprofit Hospitals. // NonProfit Times;3/1/2013, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p4
The article reports that credit ratings agency Moody's has retained its negative outlook on the fiscal growth of charity hospitals due to effects of the Great Recession and the pressure from businesses and government offices to cut healthcare costs.
- Proctor Gets Junkier. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;6/13/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33730, p7
The article reports on the downfall in the credit rating of the Proctor Hospital in Illinois by Moody's Investors Service Inc. from Ba1 to Ba2, due to the hospital's outstanding debt of 22.5 million dollars.
- Chicago's Holy Cross Hospital Gets Downgrade, Warning. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;06/02/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30904, p1
Focuses on Moody's Investors Service Inc.'s downgrade of Chicago, Illinois-based Holy Cross Hospital's credit rating. Reason for the downgrade; Causes of the hospital's financial troubles; Decline in the hospital's liquidity position.
- Mercy Hospital in Miami Downgraded Due to Malpractice Costs, Rough Year. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;7/8/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31422, p5
Reports the credit rating downgrade of Mercy Hospital by Moody's Investors Service Inc. in Miami, Florida. Credit problems of the hospital due to medical malpractice awards and premiums; Outstanding debt of the hospital; Insurance on the debt of the company by Ambac Assurance Corp.
- ILLINOIS: Chicago Hospital Affirmed. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/21/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32591, p9
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has affirmed Aa2 rating assigned to Northwestern Memorial Hospital on $626 million of outstanding debt Chicago, Illinois. The hospital has a favorable location downtown Chicago and strong market demand. According to analysts, financially,...
- Illinois' Blessing Hospital Outlook Improved. Shields, Yvette // Bondbuyer.com;12/8/2014, p34
The article reports the move by ratings firm Moody's Investors Service as of late 2014 to upgrade its outlook on Blessing Hospital's A3 rating to positive from stable due to the solid growth on its investments.
- Georgia County Seen to Benefit from Hospital's Bankruptcy. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;8/19/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34363, p1
The Chapter 11 bankruptcy filing of Clayton County, Ga.'s only hospital is a favorable credit factor for the county, according to Moody's Investors Service.